Buffy Bus on the road again
BUFFY bus is up and running again. After last week s crash damaged parts of the front of the children s double-decker playbus, organisers have managed to find a replacement which went into operation on Monday. The replacement, called The Energizer , will
BUFFY bus is up and running again. After last week's crash damaged parts of the front of the children's double-decker playbus, organisers have managed to find a replacement which went into operation on Monday.
The replacement, called 'The Energizer', will now operate on the usual timetable until the original returns from being repaired.
Buffy bus manager, Rosie Juhl, said: "We are pleased that we can continue at what is such an important time for us, we are very glad that no-one was hurt in the crash, and that we now have a terrific replacement.
"Come along and meet, The Energizer, at our Christmas gift fair at Howe Hall Barn, Littlebury Green on Friday November 14, 3pm until 8pm, and on Saturday November 15, 10am until 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
"There will be a choice of 27 unique stalls with a wide range of gifts and toys plus a crèche for pre-school children and delicious home made food."
For more details contact Rosie on 01799 522130 or visit www.buffybus.co.uk
- 1 Man fined for driving to Dunmow to exercise dog
- 2 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 3 Tributes are paid to much loved vet Stephen Flood
- 4 Try this: MasterChef winner Chef Webb's recipe for roasted chicken supreme
- 5 Farm wins best Pick Your Own category in awards
- 6 Eve creates cerebral palsy awareness stamps
- 7 Two dogs stolen as Uttlesford dog owners voice concern
- 8 Another award for Old Park Meadow
- 9 Containerlift supports laughter and supply chains
- 10 COVID-19: Literary festival event to mark anniversary of first lockdown