Buffy Bus on the road again
BUFFY bus is up and running again. After last week s crash damaged parts of the front of the children s double-decker playbus, organisers have managed to find a replacement which went into operation on Monday. The replacement, called The Energizer , will
BUFFY bus is up and running again. After last week's crash damaged parts of the front of the children's double-decker playbus, organisers have managed to find a replacement which went into operation on Monday.
The replacement, called 'The Energizer', will now operate on the usual timetable until the original returns from being repaired.
Buffy bus manager, Rosie Juhl, said: "We are pleased that we can continue at what is such an important time for us, we are very glad that no-one was hurt in the crash, and that we now have a terrific replacement.
"Come along and meet, The Energizer, at our Christmas gift fair at Howe Hall Barn, Littlebury Green on Friday November 14, 3pm until 8pm, and on Saturday November 15, 10am until 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
"There will be a choice of 27 unique stalls with a wide range of gifts and toys plus a crèche for pre-school children and delicious home made food."
For more details contact Rosie on 01799 522130 or visit www.buffybus.co.uk
- 1 Air ambulance and four land vehicles called to Essex emergency
- 2 In pictures: First ever Summer Solstice Sundown festival a hit
- 3 Two taken to hospital after Little Dunmow collision
- 4 In pictures: Stebbing tractor run 2021
- 5 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 6 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 7 Half empty or half full weekend depending on whether you play for Dunmow's firsts or seconds
- 8 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 9 The 2021 Stebbing Tractor Run route
- 10 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success