Broomfield hospital gets wellbeing hub for staff
- Credit: Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust
Wellbeing Hubs have been created at Broomfield, Basildon and Southend Hospitals.
They give Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust staff a quiet and comfortable space to relax in during breaks from their Covid-19 work.
The newly developed spaces across all three hospitals have refreshments and information about support and counselling. They’re available to all hospital staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Estate staff turned the spaces into rest areas in only a few days, with fixtures and fittings donated by local companies or paid for by public donations.
In Mid Essex there are rest areas, a shower and a kitchen area for refreshments.
You may also want to watch:
Lucy Thomas-Clayton, Director of Charities and Voluntary Services at Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust, said: “We are incredibly grateful to all the individuals and companies who have contributed their time, talent or physical donations of money or goods to this amazing project for our staff.”
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 4 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 5 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 6 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease