Broadcast staff hit the town
THE Dunmow Broadcast enters a new era next week. Tomorrow (Friday) will be the last day that staff will be based in the Angel Lane office – from Monday they ll be out and about in Dunmow. The move has been made to provide the best service possible to the
THE Dunmow Broadcast enters a new era next week. Tomorrow (Friday) will be the last day that staff will be based in the Angel Lane office - from Monday they'll be out and about in Dunmow.
The move has been made to provide the best service possible to the town, as it is no longer viable to maintain our small and outdated office in the current economic climate.
Rather than being stuck in an office all day, staff will now be closer to the community by being out on the streets of Dunmow.
The quality of the Dunmow Broadcast will not be affected by the move, in fact we will be even closer to the community because reporters and advertising staff will have regular come-and-meet-us sessions in the town.
You may also want to watch:
Broadcast reporter Nick Thompson will be at the Saracen's Head in the High Street on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11.30am to 2.30pm.
So go along and tell Nick about all your news. You can also e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 2 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 5 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 8 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 9 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 10 Essex initiative to support children in hospital reaches milestone
You can also drop off letters and other correspondence for the Broadcast at Maggies Trinkets (by our Angel Lane office). Or you can post them to Dunmow Broadcast, 54 High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex CB10 1EE.