Braintree man charged with eight offences
A MAN has been charged with eight offences after being arrested in connection with a burglary and road collision in Braintree.
Police were called to a break-in at a plumber’s merchants at Broomhills Industrial Estate, around 9.45pm on Wednesday September 7.
A car made off from the scene and was later involved in a collision with another vehicle on the A120. Two men were arrested.
Mark Mower, 21, of Willows Green, Chelmsford, has been charged with four counts of burglary at commercial premises: two at Braintree and two at Witham, all on September 7.
He is also charged with dangerous driving, failing to stop for police, driving without insurance and breaching an anti-social behaviour order.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court today, Friday, September 9.
A 22-year-old man from Boreham remains in police custody.
- 1 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 2 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 5 Dolly the pig gets help after getting stuck in the mud
- 6 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 7 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 8 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 9 Try this at home: Chef Webb from MasterChef's latest recipe
- 10 MasterChef winner Chef Webb's lockdown recipe