Braintree man charged with eight offences
A MAN has been charged with eight offences after being arrested in connection with a burglary and road collision in Braintree.
Police were called to a break-in at a plumber’s merchants at Broomhills Industrial Estate, around 9.45pm on Wednesday September 7.
A car made off from the scene and was later involved in a collision with another vehicle on the A120. Two men were arrested.
Mark Mower, 21, of Willows Green, Chelmsford, has been charged with four counts of burglary at commercial premises: two at Braintree and two at Witham, all on September 7.
He is also charged with dangerous driving, failing to stop for police, driving without insurance and breaching an anti-social behaviour order.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court today, Friday, September 9.
A 22-year-old man from Boreham remains in police custody.
- 1 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 6 New cycle network consultation announced
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 10 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford