Braintree man charged with eight offences
A MAN has been charged with eight offences after being arrested in connection with a burglary and road collision in Braintree.
Police were called to a break-in at a plumber’s merchants at Broomhills Industrial Estate, around 9.45pm on Wednesday September 7.
A car made off from the scene and was later involved in a collision with another vehicle on the A120. Two men were arrested.
Mark Mower, 21, of Willows Green, Chelmsford, has been charged with four counts of burglary at commercial premises: two at Braintree and two at Witham, all on September 7.
He is also charged with dangerous driving, failing to stop for police, driving without insurance and breaching an anti-social behaviour order.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court today, Friday, September 9.
A 22-year-old man from Boreham remains in police custody.
- 1 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 2 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Uttlesford residents help council map 'vital' green spaces
- 5 Ipswich man to face trial for Braintree car theft and Cheshunt rail incident
- 6 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 7 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 8 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze