Blake House Craft Centre set for Christmas late-night shopping extravaganza
A FESTIVE late-night shopping extravaganza has been lined up at the Blake House Craft Centre later this month. The wide variety of all year round shops based at the centre, located on the B1256, will be opening up their doors to provide customers with a f
A FESTIVE late-night shopping extravaganza has been lined up at the Blake House Craft Centre later this month.
The wide variety of all year round shops based at the centre, located on the B1256, will be opening up their doors to provide customers with a fine selection of Christmas ideas and gifts on Monday November 30.
With decorations for homes, cards for friends and an amazing selection of gifts for all the family, this is the Christmas shopping experience not to be missed.
Visit the marquee with a hog roast and a charity raffle for fresh meats, novelty candles, glasswork, cards, books, and plenty more gift ideas, as well as the multitude of shops all open for this special evening.
You may also want to watch:
Children can even visit Santa in his grotto and Morris dancers will also be entertaining visitors.
The centre will open from 6pm until 10pm and the evening will be topped off by a fantastic fireworks display at 9.30pm - for further details call 01376 345100.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 3 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 9 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 10 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack