Beauty therapist shortlisted for award
- Credit: Megan Scott
A beauty specialist in High Easter has been selected as a finalist at the Hair and Beauty Awards 2021.
Megan Scott, owner of Angel Beauty, was shortlisted from thousands of entrants for Beauty Therapist of the Year and the salon is also in contention in the categories of Best Salon and Best New Salon.
The winners will be announced in March at an event via Zoom.
In her submission to the panel of judges, Megan had to say what set her salon apart from others and what the business does to ensure clients leave happy and satisfied.
She also had to submit a video about the salon as well as a portfolio of pictures.
You may also want to watch:
Megan said: "I only set up the business seven months ago and am delighted to be on the shortlist.
"I've built up a loyal base of customers in a short space of time and it's been amazing to make my dream a reality."
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 7 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 8 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 9 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash