Barnston's swap and go jigsaw scheme has launched
- Credit: Karen Clarke
A Barnston resident has started a swap and go jigsaw scheme.
Karen Clarke said it would give residents a chance to try a new jigsaw every few weeks. Anyone that has not got a jigsaw to swap is also welcome to pick one from the collection.
"I was kindly donated quite a few by a lovely lady on Flitch Green. It’s a bit like a library book scheme, except with complete jigsaws.
"I thought it would be a great idea, as jigsaws are expensive to buy, and charity shops are closed.
"I’m hoping to run the table every few weeks to give residents a chance to quarantine and then complete their jigsaws."
Karen was told one elderly man who has been unable to leave his home for 10 months was "over the moon" to have a new puzzle.
You can contact Karen via the Barnston Community Page on Facebook.
- 1 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 4 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 5 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car
- 6 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 7 Essex Highways proposes 11-week closure to main road near Thaxted
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 10 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm