Art classes offered at Dunmow barn for the first time
- Credit: Archant
A Great Dunmow barn, which sells furniture and decorative arts, is opening its doors to host a series of art and craft classes for the first time.
Mrs Fox, which is based at Braintree Road, will offer class through the spring and summer – from April to the end of September.
The classes, which began on April 19, are geared towards all abilities and ambitions and the teaching staff are all accomplished artists or experienced school and adult teachers.
Jane Fox, owner, said: “The idea is that everyone can feel comfortable attending our classes. From the first time novice who wants to paint occasionally, to the more experienced and obsessive painter.
“I also want to try and use these classes to build people’s general confidence and would like to appeal to young mums who want a few hours to themselves, or older people who perhaps find themselves with some time on their hands.
“But this is not women only, we want men to get involved too.”
For more information about the classes, visit Mrs Fox’s website here.
- 1 Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Fatboy Slim announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 2 Katie Price alleged assault: Suspect 'released under investigation'
- 3 Dunmow Town Team announces 2021 Christmas market
- 4 Man in hospital after Chelmsford Road collision
- 5 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 6 Christmas festivities kick off in Great Dunmow
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 Dunmow Special and Braintree PCSO among award winners
- 9 Police arrest nearly 100 M11 and M25 environmental protestors
- 10 There With You This Winter: New scheme for insulation improvements