Appeal for witnesses after M11 crash over the weekend
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses and dash cam footage in connection with a collision on the M11 between Harlow and Stansted on Sunday (May 19).
It was reported a silver BMW convertible had been in collision with a Mini on the northbound carriageway at around 2pm.
A 35 year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and driving while unfit through drink or drugs, Essex Police say.
He has since been released under investigation.
Essex Police need to speak to anyone who saw or has dash cam of the collision or the way the BMW was being driven before it took place.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information please ring 101 quoting incident 713 of May 19 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 4 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 5 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car
- 6 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 7 Essex Highways proposes 11-week closure to main road near Thaxted
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 10 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm