Appeal for witnesses after M11 crash over the weekend
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses and dash cam footage in connection with a collision on the M11 between Harlow and Stansted on Sunday (May 19).
It was reported a silver BMW convertible had been in collision with a Mini on the northbound carriageway at around 2pm.
A 35 year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving and driving while unfit through drink or drugs, Essex Police say.
He has since been released under investigation.
Essex Police need to speak to anyone who saw or has dash cam of the collision or the way the BMW was being driven before it took place.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information please ring 101 quoting incident 713 of May 19 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 New cycle network consultation announced
- 3 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 4 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 7 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 8 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 9 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 10 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council