Appeal for information after man dies during crash in Dunmow
A man died when his car left the road and collided with a tree in Essex in the early hours of this morning.
The crash happened on the B184 Dunmow Road between High Roding and Dunmow, close to the junction at Mountain’s Farm Road, at around 1.30am.
A spokesman for Essex Police said the man was declared dead at the scene by ambulance staff.
The road was closed while forensic recovery took place, but it is now open.
No other vehicles were involved in the collision, the police spokesman confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
Essex Police has released information this morning and is appealing for anyone who can help with the investigation to come forward.
Anyone who may have information about the incident, or may have seen the car in the area prior to the collision, is asked to contact Pc Jac Dean at the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 New cycle network consultation announced
- 6 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 9 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 10 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history