Appeal for information after burglary at Leaden Roding Fire Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after Leaden Roding Fire Station was burgled.
Officers received reports about the break in on Friday (May 3), where damage was caused and a piece of equipment stolen.
An Essex Police spokesman said: "We received reports at around 8am on May 3, about a burglary at Leaden Roding Fire Station, in Dunmow Road.
We received information that the building was forcefully entered, causing damage."
The spokesman added that a "piece of equipment" was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
It is unclear at this stage what damage was caused. Essex Fire and Rescue Service declined to comment when approached.
Anyone with information is asked to call Uttlesford police station on 101 quoting crime reference 42/68827/19 or Crimstoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader
- 2 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 3 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 4 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 5 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 6 Shooting star: Coward-Holley's road to Tokyo 2020
- 7 EA Festival debut: New festival quenches region's 'thirst for culture'
- 8 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 9 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 10 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022