Appeal for information after burglary at Leaden Roding Fire Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after Leaden Roding Fire Station was burgled.
Officers received reports about the break in on Friday (May 3), where damage was caused and a piece of equipment stolen.
An Essex Police spokesman said: "We received reports at around 8am on May 3, about a burglary at Leaden Roding Fire Station, in Dunmow Road.
We received information that the building was forcefully entered, causing damage."
The spokesman added that a "piece of equipment" was stolen.
It is unclear at this stage what damage was caused. Essex Fire and Rescue Service declined to comment when approached.
Anyone with information is asked to call Uttlesford police station on 101 quoting crime reference 42/68827/19 or Crimstoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 4 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
- 5 Dunmow TKD enjoy medal-laden trip to British Championships
- 6 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
- 7 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 8 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 9 30 new homes proposed for Hatfield Broad Oak
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident