Appeal for information after burglary at Leaden Roding Fire Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after Leaden Roding Fire Station was burgled.
Officers received reports about the break in on Friday (May 3), where damage was caused and a piece of equipment stolen.
An Essex Police spokesman said: "We received reports at around 8am on May 3, about a burglary at Leaden Roding Fire Station, in Dunmow Road.
We received information that the building was forcefully entered, causing damage."
The spokesman added that a "piece of equipment" was stolen.
You may also want to watch:
It is unclear at this stage what damage was caused. Essex Fire and Rescue Service declined to comment when approached.
Anyone with information is asked to call Uttlesford police station on 101 quoting crime reference 42/68827/19 or Crimstoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 2 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 3 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 4 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 5 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 6 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 7 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 8 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 9 Ambitious and fast-growing High Roding raring to go ahead of new season
- 10 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open