Angry Vs The Bear performing at High Barn for Essex teen killed in accident
A MUSIC gig is being held at High Barn in honour of Jack Brennan, who died earlier this year.
Jack was tragically killed in a car accident in August. His mum, Rachel Edwards, started the Half Pipe Dreams Foundation so his name could live on while improving the facilities and activities for children and young people in and around Great Dunmow.
After learning about the foundation in the Broadcast, High Barn decided to put �2 from every ticket sold from the upcoming show Amp’d, towards the foundation.
The venue is expecting a sell out so could be donating over �400.
Mrs Edwards said: “High Barn got in contact with me and asked if it would be ok to use Jack on the promotion. I spoke to a couple of people who told me High Barn always put on good gigs.
You may also want to watch:
“I really appreciate when people help me out and I like to be able to help them out in return.
“The level of support has been unwavering since the accident and I’ve had a lot of people get in contact offering to help so the amount of support since has not surprised me; it has been amazing.”
- 1 Plan for 30 Dunmow homes rejected by councillors
- 2 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
- 3 Dunmow store transforms with new wedding and prom focus
- 4 Parkrun is back - runners urged to maintain social distancing
- 5 Two injured in Hatfield Broad Oak crash
- 6 Revealed: images of new hospital that aims to be carbon neutral
- 7 Life change of direction for owners of new Felsted cafe
- 8 Four birthday cakes as Florence celebrates her 105th birthday
- 9 Motorcyclist in hospital after Broxted collision
- 10 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
Featuring at Amp’d - on Friday December 10 - will be electro pop band Angry Vs The Bear, The Morning Orchestra, one of Brighton’s top festival bands, and The Library Suits, stars of Hollyoaks’ music show. Admission costs �8 and the show starts at 7.30pm.
To book tickets call the box office on 01371 811291 or visit the website high-barn.com