Alcohol stolen from theatre in Little Easton
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they want to identify after alcohol was stolen from The Barn Theatre in Little Easton last month.
The break-in took place between 1.10am and 2.10am on June 25 at the theatre, which is based within the Little Easton Manor estate.
Bottles of alcohol and optics were taken in the theft and co-owner Martin Pedley said the incident is frustrating.
He said: “It’s an annoyance more than anything else in having to replace the optics and a few bottles. All in, it will probably cost a couple of hundred pounds to sort out.
“There was a smashed piece of glass, so that’s probably how they got in.”
You may also want to watch:
The estate, which is a former wedding venue, is set in 66 acres and is currently up for sale for £4.5 million.
Contact Sgt James Barnacle at Saffron Walden police on 101 with any information.
- 1 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 2 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 6 New cycle network consultation announced
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 9 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 10 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows