Alcohol stolen from theatre in Little Easton
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they want to identify after alcohol was stolen from The Barn Theatre in Little Easton last month.
The break-in took place between 1.10am and 2.10am on June 25 at the theatre, which is based within the Little Easton Manor estate.
Bottles of alcohol and optics were taken in the theft and co-owner Martin Pedley said the incident is frustrating.
He said: “It’s an annoyance more than anything else in having to replace the optics and a few bottles. All in, it will probably cost a couple of hundred pounds to sort out.
“There was a smashed piece of glass, so that’s probably how they got in.”
You may also want to watch:
The estate, which is a former wedding venue, is set in 66 acres and is currently up for sale for £4.5 million.
Contact Sgt James Barnacle at Saffron Walden police on 101 with any information.
- 1 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 2 Trees are planted in Great Bardfield
- 3 Grandmother rescued from muddy field in Little Bardfield
- 4 The benefits of the great outdoors
- 5 Covid jabs have started at Broomfield Hospital's Vaccination Hub
- 6 Covid survival rates in Essex are among worst in country
- 7 Surgeon wins top award for hip research
- 8 Essex County Council to discuss council tax increase of up to £40
- 9 The Maltings – where would be we without our Friends?
- 10 Stations benefit from funding