Alcohol stolen from theatre in Little Easton
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they want to identify after alcohol was stolen from The Barn Theatre in Little Easton last month.
The break-in took place between 1.10am and 2.10am on June 25 at the theatre, which is based within the Little Easton Manor estate.
Bottles of alcohol and optics were taken in the theft and co-owner Martin Pedley said the incident is frustrating.
He said: “It’s an annoyance more than anything else in having to replace the optics and a few bottles. All in, it will probably cost a couple of hundred pounds to sort out.
“There was a smashed piece of glass, so that’s probably how they got in.”
You may also want to watch:
The estate, which is a former wedding venue, is set in 66 acres and is currently up for sale for £4.5 million.
Contact Sgt James Barnacle at Saffron Walden police on 101 with any information.
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 3 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
- 4 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 5 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 6 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 7 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 8 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 9 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 10 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month