Airline upgrades website
LOW cost airline whose main base is Stansted Airport, upgraded its website at the weekend. Ryanair, which flies to more than 90 European destinations from Stansted, updated its website booking engine last Sunday. Head of communication for Ryanair, Peter
LOW cost airline whose main base is Stansted Airport, upgraded its website at the weekend.
Ryanair, which flies to more than 90 European destinations from Stansted, updated its website booking engine last Sunday.
Head of communication for Ryanair, Peter Sherrard said: "Our new booking site, like our flights, has arrived under budget and ahead of schedule. Ryanair would like to thank its customers for their patience during this transition period and we look forward to slashing prices again with our lowest fares and no fuel surcharge guarantee.
"Our new improved booking engine will enable us to welcome millions of additional passengers as we double in size to 100m passengers per annum."
You may also want to watch:
The low cost airline expects some problems with the updated system and is asking its customers to be patient as they work to resolve them.
As part of the system upgrade, Ryanair has released one million seats for just 1p inclusive of taxes and charges.
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 3 New cycle network consultation announced
- 4 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 7 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 8 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 9 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 10 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
The website will now include an improved accessibility for vision impaired customers, fares will be displayed including taxes, and there is a flight change facility available up to four hours prior to departure at discounted rates.
Other improvements Ryanair passengers can look forward to when using the site is a simplified online check-in facility which has been extended to five days before travel plus low fares will be easier to search for with a flexible search option.
Those travelling with musical instruments and sports equipment can now buy checked in baggage online up to four hours before flight departure at discounted rates.
For more information go to www.ryanair.com