Visit the arts centre
I was fortunate to have known Jacky Rom who has, through her extremely hard work, turned an old building which was in a very poor state into an outstanding centre which has facilities for a very large number of children and adults to participate in a larg
I was fortunate to have known Jacky Rom who has, through her extremely hard work, turned an old building which was in a very poor state into an outstanding centre which has facilities for a very large number of children and adults to participate in a large number of activities and events to choose from.
All this has taken place by the excellent support of her daughter Mikki who plays a very major part in the activities which take place at very regular days and times each week.
Members of the arts centre have previously done many excellent shows which have appealed to both adults and their children and these are being continued in the forthcoming months ahead.
I now wish the arts centre every success in its future and I am certain that our local residents and many others will most certainly find that a visit to the centre is most very worthwhile.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Frank Silver, Dunmow Town Council
- 1 Man fined for driving to Dunmow to exercise dog
- 2 Try this: MasterChef winner Chef Webb's recipe for roasted chicken supreme
- 3 Tributes are paid to much loved vet Stephen Flood
- 4 Saffron Walden constituency MP on the road map out of lockdown
- 5 Eve creates cerebral palsy awareness stamps
- 6 Farm wins best Pick Your Own category in awards
- 7 Another award for Old Park Meadow
- 8 Two dogs stolen as Uttlesford dog owners voice concern
- 9 Containerlift supports laughter and supply chains
- 10 Co-op windows are smashed and cigarettes stolen