Visit the arts centre
I was fortunate to have known Jacky Rom who has, through her extremely hard work, turned an old building which was in a very poor state into an outstanding centre which has facilities for a very large number of children and adults to participate in a larg
I was fortunate to have known Jacky Rom who has, through her extremely hard work, turned an old building which was in a very poor state into an outstanding centre which has facilities for a very large number of children and adults to participate in a large number of activities and events to choose from.
All this has taken place by the excellent support of her daughter Mikki who plays a very major part in the activities which take place at very regular days and times each week.
Members of the arts centre have previously done many excellent shows which have appealed to both adults and their children and these are being continued in the forthcoming months ahead.
I now wish the arts centre every success in its future and I am certain that our local residents and many others will most certainly find that a visit to the centre is most very worthwhile.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Frank Silver, Dunmow Town Council
- 1 Air ambulance and four land vehicles called to Essex emergency
- 2 In pictures: First ever Summer Solstice Sundown festival a hit
- 3 Two taken to hospital after Little Dunmow collision
- 4 In pictures: Stebbing tractor run 2021
- 5 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 6 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 7 Half empty or half full weekend depending on whether you play for Dunmow's firsts or seconds
- 8 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 9 The 2021 Stebbing Tractor Run route
- 10 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success