Uttlesford District Council should bypass problems
Council should bypass problems
THE letters continue about Dunmow’s incomplete northwest bypass.
It would be interesting to know why Uttlesford District Council, when giving planning consent to what is now Woodlands Park, didn’t insist the bypass was completed before any houses were built.
I know this was done in another district for a similar project at about the same time, and with great local benefit, avoiding all the problems we now have.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 3 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 4 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
- 5 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 6 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 7 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 8 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 9 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 10 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month