Uttlesford District Council should bypass problems
Council should bypass problems
THE letters continue about Dunmow’s incomplete northwest bypass.
It would be interesting to know why Uttlesford District Council, when giving planning consent to what is now Woodlands Park, didn’t insist the bypass was completed before any houses were built.
I know this was done in another district for a similar project at about the same time, and with great local benefit, avoiding all the problems we now have.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Essex County Council approves council tax increase
- 2 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council
- 3 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 4 Hot lunches to support more vulnerable in community
- 5 Seventh flood in Great Bardfield breaks pavement
- 6 Swan Inn customers support the foodbank
- 7 Man jailed for at least 18 years after murdering partner out of jealousy
- 8 Dolly the pig gets help after getting stuck in the mud
- 9 Former POW camp on council heritage list
- 10 Work placements for almost 200 ARU student nurses