Uttlesford District Council should bypass problems
Council should bypass problems
THE letters continue about Dunmow’s incomplete northwest bypass.
It would be interesting to know why Uttlesford District Council, when giving planning consent to what is now Woodlands Park, didn’t insist the bypass was completed before any houses were built.
I know this was done in another district for a similar project at about the same time, and with great local benefit, avoiding all the problems we now have.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 4 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 5 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced