I HAVE to congratulate Mr Sewell putting his letter in the paper on behalf of the GMB. A typical union ploy to have yet another gripe, which seems all the GMB are capable of these days especially when it comes to Stansted Airport. Surely if the GMB have
I HAVE to congratulate Mr Sewell putting his letter in the paper on behalf of the GMB.
A typical union ploy to have yet another gripe, which seems all the GMB are capable of these days especially when it comes to Stansted Airport.
Surely if the GMB have a legitimate complaint about the way the Swissport are treating migrant workers, why not pursue this through the proper channels rather than writing union propaganda in local newspapers.
Would it not be beneficial in employing more staff to make peoples journeys through Stansted safer and hopefully much quicker, whether they are local or not surely doesn't come into it.
You may also want to watch:
As a union member or representative surely it is in the GMB's interest to help promote the expansion of Stansted Airport rather than doubt it, more jobs equals more union membership fees which, if you are a representative, pays your wages!
Lets put the boot on the other foot, say Stansted didn't expand and lost out to other UK / European airports, jobs may have to be cut! I'm sure the GMB would be the first on their soap box calling for strike action because of job losses.
- 1 WATCH: Thaxted Morris Men dance together again
- 2 School thanks 'Super Trouper' Carol
- 3 More than 200 people join the search for missing A120 cat, Daisy
- 4 School class in Dunmow wins national award
- 5 Garden restoration project joy after public appeal help
- 6 Essex's Ben Maher takes Tokyo 2020 gold
- 7 Incredible undefeated season at first time of asking for Dunmow Rovers U7 Tigers
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 10 Uttlesford faces 'house building assault', says leader