I WOULD like to ask if parents really know what their teenagers get up to? There is an increasing problem of mindless vandalism that is spoiling our picturesque town. First there was the damage done to The Star (I m no expert, but whoever did that must h
I WOULD like to ask if parents really know what their teenagers get up to?
There is an increasing problem of mindless vandalism that is spoiling our picturesque town.
First there was the damage done to The Star (I'm no expert, but whoever did that must have been covered in paint themselves) and now the rubbish bin and dog litter bin by the Doctor's Pond has been set on fire too and left to burn meaning we can not use them.
They are essential to those who walk dogs to keep the green area clean for all the small children who walk that way to school.
You may also want to watch:
I know that it is only a few bad kids who are to blame, but Dunmow and the community police must take a big part in trying to sort this problem, with so few places of interest for teenagers to go it is not surprising that these things happen, although ideally I wish they wouldn't.
Name and address supplied
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 3 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 4 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 5 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 6 Concerns that Covid lockdowns has caused fitness levels to drop
- 7 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 10 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust