I MOST fully support ALL that Cllr Gaylor has stated which is printed in his letter in the Broadcast s Postbag on December 7. This matter has dragged on far too long, completely due to the incompetence of the Essex Highways failure to take the required st
I MOST fully support ALL that Cllr Gaylor has stated which is printed in his letter in the Broadcast's Postbag on December 7.
This matter has dragged on far too long, completely due to the incompetence of the Essex Highways failure to take the required steps to ensure that this vital work is carried out, which in doing so will at the very least ensure that the residents of Woodlands Park can feel much safer for their families than they are at present.
On a similar note I have just received a letter from Essex Highways, which is in reply to my letter to them which was sent in October!
Whilst I fully understand there are some staffing problems at the Harlow-based offices causing delays to take place, this never happened when they were based in Dunmow.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Frank Silver
Mayor of Dunmow
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 New cycle network consultation announced
- 3 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 4 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 5 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 6 Things to do in May: Open Day for Gardens of Easton Lodge
- 7 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 8 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 9 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 10 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council