SSE facts are wrong
In response to Jane Howson s BAA out of agreement , I hear what you re saying but it is totally wrong. Aviation is not the biggest polluter. If you insist on quoting inaccuracies that SSE are telling you, then no one will want to listen. All you have
In response to Jane Howson's "BAA out of agreement", I hear what you're saying but it is totally wrong.
Aviation is not the biggest polluter. If you insist on quoting inaccuracies that SSE are telling you, then no one will want to listen.
All you have to do is your own research and you will find as I have that UK aviation accounts for a small proportion of greenhouse gases, around 0.1 per cent globally and is responsible for only five per cent of UK emissions.
It's very sad when you do have to see listed homes and greenbelts demolished to make way for new airports, roads, railways, but if we always stopped these things from happening where do you think this region would be in the scheme of things - in a very poor state I can tell you.
You may also want to watch:
I don't think that many of the residents in Uttlesford including yourself would be living the lifestyles they live now without the country moving with the times.
The airport has a long history here and I believe that with careful planning and consultation, which BAA have provided to me so far, I am convinced we will be able to continue enjoying this beautiful part of the Essex countryside in harmony with the airport expanding.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 9 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear