THE local branch of the MS Society is organising another of its free information events. The session takes place on Thursday November 29 at 7pm at the Latton Bush Centre, Harlow, and is called MS…and Relationships . One of the key speakers will be the l
THE local branch of the MS Society is organising another of its free information events. The session takes place on Thursday November 29 at 7pm at the Latton Bush Centre, Harlow, and is called 'MS...and Relationships'.
One of the key speakers will be the local MS Nurse who will offer suggestions for coping with MS and relationships and outline the local support that is available to help.
MS can be a complicated condition to live with, affecting not just the person diagnosed with the condition, but also their partner, friends, children, parents and many others. We want to explore some of the issues involved with MS and relationships and give people with MS, partners and carers a chance to meet others in the same situation as them'.
The event follows the success of a session held in September covering MS symptoms, which was attended by 40 people from across the East Herts and West Essex area. We received very positive feedback from all who came. Meeting others in the same situation is very important to people affected by MS, and these events are also providing access to good quality information, which can be so hard to come by when living with a chronic illness like MS'.
Anyone affected by MS is welcome, call the branch on 07880 828858 to book your place or for more information.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 3 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 4 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 5 High Easter hit magnificent seven after second-half goal blitz
- 6 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 7 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 8 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
- 9 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 10 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
East Herts and West Essex branch of the Multiple Sclerosis Society