Several near misses on driveway
WHO are these ignorant dog owners who feel it is okay to let their dogs mess on other people s property? For the second time in less than two weeks, another near miss on my driveway! Luckily it was spotted before one of my two young children stood in it.
WHO are these ignorant dog owners who feel it is okay to let their dogs mess on other people's property?
For the second time in less than two weeks, another near miss on my driveway!
Luckily it was spotted before one of my two young children stood in it.
Maybe they are the people who let their dogs wander about unattended, well that's what we have a dog warden for and very helpful she was too when I contacted her.
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps the threat of stiffer penalties for fouling may make these people think twice, but I doubt it.
Yes litter and mindless vandalism is a blight on our town, but closer to home the health hazard posed by dog mess could be so much worse.
- 1 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 2 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 3 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 4 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 5 Jobs boost for community as Dunmow's Caremark sees demand surge
- 6 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 7 Former Tring Athletic boss Kevin Christou named as new manager at Dunmow Town
- 8 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 9 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
I don't own a dog because I don't fancy scooping up after it, yet here I am doing it in my own front garden... Gross!!
Whoever you are, please be a responsible dog owner and spend a pound on a box of nappy bags or even use a carrier bag, after all, what price is a child's eyesight?
Mrs K Reid