Several near misses on driveway
WHO are these ignorant dog owners who feel it is okay to let their dogs mess on other people s property? For the second time in less than two weeks, another near miss on my driveway! Luckily it was spotted before one of my two young children stood in it.
WHO are these ignorant dog owners who feel it is okay to let their dogs mess on other people's property?
For the second time in less than two weeks, another near miss on my driveway!
Luckily it was spotted before one of my two young children stood in it.
Maybe they are the people who let their dogs wander about unattended, well that's what we have a dog warden for and very helpful she was too when I contacted her.
Perhaps the threat of stiffer penalties for fouling may make these people think twice, but I doubt it.
Yes litter and mindless vandalism is a blight on our town, but closer to home the health hazard posed by dog mess could be so much worse.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 3 Home county tenant exodus drives up London rents
- 4 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 5 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 6 High Easter hit magnificent seven after second-half goal blitz
- 7 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 8 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
- 9 From meat in supermarkets to beer in pubs - what is getting more expensive?
- 10 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
I don't own a dog because I don't fancy scooping up after it, yet here I am doing it in my own front garden... Gross!!
Whoever you are, please be a responsible dog owner and spend a pound on a box of nappy bags or even use a carrier bag, after all, what price is a child's eyesight?
Mrs K Reid