Several near misses on driveway
WHO are these ignorant dog owners who feel it is okay to let their dogs mess on other people s property? For the second time in less than two weeks, another near miss on my driveway! Luckily it was spotted before one of my two young children stood in it.
WHO are these ignorant dog owners who feel it is okay to let their dogs mess on other people's property?
For the second time in less than two weeks, another near miss on my driveway!
Luckily it was spotted before one of my two young children stood in it.
Maybe they are the people who let their dogs wander about unattended, well that's what we have a dog warden for and very helpful she was too when I contacted her.
You may also want to watch:
Perhaps the threat of stiffer penalties for fouling may make these people think twice, but I doubt it.
Yes litter and mindless vandalism is a blight on our town, but closer to home the health hazard posed by dog mess could be so much worse.
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 8 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 9 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 10 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
I don't own a dog because I don't fancy scooping up after it, yet here I am doing it in my own front garden... Gross!!
Whoever you are, please be a responsible dog owner and spend a pound on a box of nappy bags or even use a carrier bag, after all, what price is a child's eyesight?
Mrs K Reid