Regimental Day for all soldiers
LAST year the Dunmow Broadcast kindly gave some coverage to the Regimental Day held by the county infantry regiment that I represent here at Warley, Brentwood. The event was very successful and this was largely due to the support you gave in helping us to
LAST year the Dunmow Broadcast kindly gave some coverage to the Regimental Day held by the county infantry regiment that I represent here at Warley, Brentwood.
The event was very successful and this was largely due to the support you gave in helping us to trace and track down ex-serving members of the Regiment and its previous antecedent county regiments.
I would be extremely grateful if you would consider providing some similar support by helping to promote our event again this year.
The Royal Anglian Regiment Regimental Day will be held at the Imperial War Museum, Duxford on Sunday, September 2, 2007.
You may also want to watch:
We are calling all ex-members of the Royal Anglian Regiment and the former regiments of Bedfordshire, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Essex, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire and Rutland.
Events from 11am include Drumhead Service, March Past, bars and stalls, band and drums display and a photographic display.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 New cycle network consultation announced
- 4 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 5 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 6 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 7 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 10 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
Entry into the event is free, which includes access to all of the Duxford Imperial War Museums.
Do you qualify? For details telephone 01277 213051 during office hours.
Major D.I. Gilchrist.
The Royal Anglian Regiment