Regimental Day for all soldiers
LAST year the Dunmow Broadcast kindly gave some coverage to the Regimental Day held by the county infantry regiment that I represent here at Warley, Brentwood. The event was very successful and this was largely due to the support you gave in helping us to
LAST year the Dunmow Broadcast kindly gave some coverage to the Regimental Day held by the county infantry regiment that I represent here at Warley, Brentwood.
The event was very successful and this was largely due to the support you gave in helping us to trace and track down ex-serving members of the Regiment and its previous antecedent county regiments.
I would be extremely grateful if you would consider providing some similar support by helping to promote our event again this year.
The Royal Anglian Regiment Regimental Day will be held at the Imperial War Museum, Duxford on Sunday, September 2, 2007.
You may also want to watch:
We are calling all ex-members of the Royal Anglian Regiment and the former regiments of Bedfordshire, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Essex, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire and Rutland.
Events from 11am include Drumhead Service, March Past, bars and stalls, band and drums display and a photographic display.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 5 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 6 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 7 'Not now, Bernard' - Children's concert to open Saffron Walden Symphony Orchestra's new season
- 8 Essex initiative to support children in hospital reaches milestone
- 9 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 10 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
Entry into the event is free, which includes access to all of the Duxford Imperial War Museums.
Do you qualify? For details telephone 01277 213051 during office hours.
Major D.I. Gilchrist.
The Royal Anglian Regiment