Regimental Day for all soldiers
LAST year the Dunmow Broadcast kindly gave some coverage to the Regimental Day held by the county infantry regiment that I represent here at Warley, Brentwood. The event was very successful and this was largely due to the support you gave in helping us to
LAST year the Dunmow Broadcast kindly gave some coverage to the Regimental Day held by the county infantry regiment that I represent here at Warley, Brentwood.
The event was very successful and this was largely due to the support you gave in helping us to trace and track down ex-serving members of the Regiment and its previous antecedent county regiments.
I would be extremely grateful if you would consider providing some similar support by helping to promote our event again this year.
The Royal Anglian Regiment Regimental Day will be held at the Imperial War Museum, Duxford on Sunday, September 2, 2007.
You may also want to watch:
We are calling all ex-members of the Royal Anglian Regiment and the former regiments of Bedfordshire, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Essex, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire and Rutland.
Events from 11am include Drumhead Service, March Past, bars and stalls, band and drums display and a photographic display.
- 1 Air ambulance and four land vehicles called to Essex emergency
- 2 In pictures: First ever Summer Solstice Sundown festival a hit
- 3 Two taken to hospital after Little Dunmow collision
- 4 In pictures: Stebbing tractor run 2021
- 5 Draft plans for 49 new Thaxted homes unveiled
- 6 Saturday recital to mark 200th anniversary of Thaxted organ
- 7 Half empty or half full weekend depending on whether you play for Dunmow's firsts or seconds
- 8 New M11 junction hits 'major milestone'
- 9 The 2021 Stebbing Tractor Run route
- 10 Debut Dunmow festival set for sellout success
Entry into the event is free, which includes access to all of the Duxford Imperial War Museums.
Do you qualify? For details telephone 01277 213051 during office hours.
Major D.I. Gilchrist.
The Royal Anglian Regiment