I WRITE in total anger at Barry Roberts letter in last week s Dunmow Broadcast, March 22. It is the misuse of the word racist that is making this country into what it is today: frightened to say anything about matters for fear of being called racist. A
I WRITE in total anger at Barry Roberts' letter in last week's Dunmow Broadcast, March 22.
It is the misuse of the word racist that is making this country into what it is today: frightened to say anything about matters for fear of being called racist.
All Jane did was state the point that bus loads of foreign nationals are taken to the airport everyday.
That is a fact, not racist, and if our countryside is to be put under concrete and houses on the basis that this is needed for airport workers then the issue
You may also want to watch:
Jane brought up needed to be addressed.
Jane, you are not racist. You are saying what most of us think and instead of just thinking of your next of kin as Roberts is, you have opened up a much needed debate and I thank you for that.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 3 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 4 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 5 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 8 Saffron Screen's new Sunday night film season is For All The Brave Women
- 9 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed
- 10 Interest in women and girls cricket rises following anniversary event