I WRITE in total anger at Barry Roberts letter in last week s Dunmow Broadcast, March 22. It is the misuse of the word racist that is making this country into what it is today: frightened to say anything about matters for fear of being called racist. A
I WRITE in total anger at Barry Roberts' letter in last week's Dunmow Broadcast, March 22.
It is the misuse of the word racist that is making this country into what it is today: frightened to say anything about matters for fear of being called racist.
All Jane did was state the point that bus loads of foreign nationals are taken to the airport everyday.
That is a fact, not racist, and if our countryside is to be put under concrete and houses on the basis that this is needed for airport workers then the issue
You may also want to watch:
Jane brought up needed to be addressed.
Jane, you are not racist. You are saying what most of us think and instead of just thinking of your next of kin as Roberts is, you have opened up a much needed debate and I thank you for that.
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 3 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 4 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 5 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 10 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan