ON BEHALF of the Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic, to thank all those who supported the annual fun music quiz, which took place on February 3 in the Foakes Hall. A fantastic amount of £1124.71 was raised, which will enable the Friends to purchase further it
ON BEHALF of the Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic, to thank all those who supported the annual fun music quiz, which took place on February 3 in the Foakes Hall.
A fantastic amount of £1124.71 was raised, which will enable the Friends to purchase further items of equipment for the Clinic which cannot be provided from normal funding.
The committee's thanks, of course, goes to Doug Sanders, our quizmaster, whose hard work and enthusiasm was, once again, appreciated by all those present. This was evident in the way the 22 teams sang, danced and laughed the night away - it was by no means a quiet evening!
Thank you also to Doug's scorers, Carol, Olga and June and those who helped before and during the evening - Michelle, David, Paul and Lawrence.
You may also want to watch:
I should also like to thank all those who donated raffle prizes. The winning team, under the leadership of Vearl Neatherway, was rewarded with bottles of wine.
The Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic welcome new members and anyone wishing to join or make enquiries should telephone 01371 878484.
- 1 Picture gallery: Spot yourself at Finchingfield 2021 three-legged race
- 2 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
- 3 Man admits to causing death by dangerous driving after B184 collision
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 M11 targeted in week of motorway protests
- 6 Astronomy: What to look for in the sky this September
- 7 Essex A&E waiting times: fears raised about winter as 'NHS really struggling'
- 8 Reporter wins award for Uttlesford news articles
- 9 Felsted collision: Motorcyclist seriously injured
- 10 Be there for seasonal Apple and Bees Day at the Gardens of Easton Lodge
Cllr Claire Reeve
For Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic
Letters may be edited for clarity or length. Please ensure your letter is less than 300 words long.