ON BEHALF of the Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic, to thank all those who supported the annual fun music quiz, which took place on February 3 in the Foakes Hall. A fantastic amount of £1124.71 was raised, which will enable the Friends to purchase further it
ON BEHALF of the Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic, to thank all those who supported the annual fun music quiz, which took place on February 3 in the Foakes Hall.
A fantastic amount of £1124.71 was raised, which will enable the Friends to purchase further items of equipment for the Clinic which cannot be provided from normal funding.
The committee's thanks, of course, goes to Doug Sanders, our quizmaster, whose hard work and enthusiasm was, once again, appreciated by all those present. This was evident in the way the 22 teams sang, danced and laughed the night away - it was by no means a quiet evening!
Thank you also to Doug's scorers, Carol, Olga and June and those who helped before and during the evening - Michelle, David, Paul and Lawrence.
I should also like to thank all those who donated raffle prizes. The winning team, under the leadership of Vearl Neatherway, was rewarded with bottles of wine.
The Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic welcome new members and anyone wishing to join or make enquiries should telephone 01371 878484.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 4 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 5 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 6 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 7 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 8 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 9 Great Dunmow's Soapbox Race's thrills and spills in pictures
- 10 Things to do in Essex this June
Cllr Claire Reeve
For Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic
Letters may be edited for clarity or length. Please ensure your letter is less than 300 words long.