ON BEHALF of the Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic, to thank all those who supported the annual fun music quiz, which took place on February 3 in the Foakes Hall. A fantastic amount of £1124.71 was raised, which will enable the Friends to purchase further it
ON BEHALF of the Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic, to thank all those who supported the annual fun music quiz, which took place on February 3 in the Foakes Hall.
A fantastic amount of £1124.71 was raised, which will enable the Friends to purchase further items of equipment for the Clinic which cannot be provided from normal funding.
The committee's thanks, of course, goes to Doug Sanders, our quizmaster, whose hard work and enthusiasm was, once again, appreciated by all those present. This was evident in the way the 22 teams sang, danced and laughed the night away - it was by no means a quiet evening!
Thank you also to Doug's scorers, Carol, Olga and June and those who helped before and during the evening - Michelle, David, Paul and Lawrence.
You may also want to watch:
I should also like to thank all those who donated raffle prizes. The winning team, under the leadership of Vearl Neatherway, was rewarded with bottles of wine.
The Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic welcome new members and anyone wishing to join or make enquiries should telephone 01371 878484.
- 1 New cycle network consultation announced
- 2 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 3 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 4 Uttlesford District Council chief executive is stepping down
- 5 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 6 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 9 The Stansted couple on an #HDHike for Huntington's disease
- 10 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
Cllr Claire Reeve
For Friends of Great Dunmow Clinic
Letters may be edited for clarity or length. Please ensure your letter is less than 300 words long.