Protesters win appeal row over access
REGARDING the planning application decision on the site land south of Springfields, and on behalf of our local councillors who were very well supported by our local residents, we are delighted to be able to confirm the ruling by the government inspector w
REGARDING the planning application decision on the site land south of Springfields, and on behalf of our local councillors who were very well supported by our local residents, we are delighted to be able to confirm the ruling by the government inspector who presided over this application.
The inspector listened very carefully to the relevant admissions that were made by the developers and Uttlesford District Council.
He also took on board the protests made from an extremely large number of local residents when he decided to grant the application that had been made by the Executors of the estates of both Mr and Mrs Owers.
This will now mean that the subject of the developers to provide BOTH new residential accommodation and also affordable housing will be the access via the B125 and NOT via High Stile as was requested by the district council.
You may also want to watch:
We strongly feel that by residents of the local community taking such a positive stance has been a key factor in this matter and everyone who participated should be proud.
Cllr Robert Fox
- 1 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 2 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 3 Dunmow Cricket Club at 125 years and launch of Project Pavilion
- 4 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 5 Ageing trains mended using recycled parts for final years of service
- 6 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 7 New chief executive for ambulance service
- 8 Roger Hirst remains in place in Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner elections
- 9 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
Cllr Michael Miller
Cllr Frank Silver