Protesters win appeal row over access
REGARDING the planning application decision on the site land south of Springfields, and on behalf of our local councillors who were very well supported by our local residents, we are delighted to be able to confirm the ruling by the government inspector w
REGARDING the planning application decision on the site land south of Springfields, and on behalf of our local councillors who were very well supported by our local residents, we are delighted to be able to confirm the ruling by the government inspector who presided over this application.
The inspector listened very carefully to the relevant admissions that were made by the developers and Uttlesford District Council.
He also took on board the protests made from an extremely large number of local residents when he decided to grant the application that had been made by the Executors of the estates of both Mr and Mrs Owers.
This will now mean that the subject of the developers to provide BOTH new residential accommodation and also affordable housing will be the access via the B125 and NOT via High Stile as was requested by the district council.
You may also want to watch:
We strongly feel that by residents of the local community taking such a positive stance has been a key factor in this matter and everyone who participated should be proud.
Cllr Robert Fox
- 1 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 2 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 3 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 4 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 5 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 6 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 7 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 8 This week's paper: Dunmow Broadcast on July 22, 2021
- 9 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 10 Fun T2 cricket match and BBQ help to celebrate Dunmow's 125th anniversary
Cllr Michael Miller
Cllr Frank Silver