Protesters win appeal row over access
REGARDING the planning application decision on the site land south of Springfields, and on behalf of our local councillors who were very well supported by our local residents, we are delighted to be able to confirm the ruling by the government inspector w
REGARDING the planning application decision on the site land south of Springfields, and on behalf of our local councillors who were very well supported by our local residents, we are delighted to be able to confirm the ruling by the government inspector who presided over this application.
The inspector listened very carefully to the relevant admissions that were made by the developers and Uttlesford District Council.
He also took on board the protests made from an extremely large number of local residents when he decided to grant the application that had been made by the Executors of the estates of both Mr and Mrs Owers.
This will now mean that the subject of the developers to provide BOTH new residential accommodation and also affordable housing will be the access via the B125 and NOT via High Stile as was requested by the district council.
We strongly feel that by residents of the local community taking such a positive stance has been a key factor in this matter and everyone who participated should be proud.
Cllr Robert Fox
- 1 A giant snail, sporting success and live music: school news
- 2 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
- 3 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 4 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 5 Visit Great Yarmouth for a family staycation
- 6 Stebbing Tractor Run: This is the new route for 2022
- 7 Jailed: 'Selfish' 135mph driver spotted speeding on M11 near Woodford
- 8 Dunmow Velo: New group ride for beginners as RideLondon due
- 9 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine
- 10 Aythorpe Roding come up short in league opener
Cllr Michael Miller
Cllr Frank Silver