A BOWDEN S incoherent and muddled letter (Postbag, 02/02/07), commented on a bizarre mix of subjects concerning Stansted Airport, made no sense whatsoever. The airport, of course, has access to power and other utilities – how would it function otherwise?
A BOWDEN'S incoherent and muddled letter (Postbag, 02/02/07), commented on a bizarre mix of subjects concerning Stansted Airport, made no sense whatsoever.
The airport, of course, has access to power and other utilities - how would it function otherwise?
I think any sane person would expect airport users to have washing and toilet facilities, as we all do at home. But the supplies are not to the detriment of other users, and to suggest so is disingenuous and ill-informed.
The suggestion that airports are the biggest polluters would also collapse under close scrutiny. This complete untruth is part of a local campaign to throw enough mud at the airport in the hope that some sticks.
You may also want to watch:
Madcap accusations and scare mongering, put forward by the likes of A Bowden, serve no purpose other than to highlight the depths some will go to mislead and manipulate a debate that should be conducted in a far more rational manner.
- 1 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 2 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 3 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 4 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 5 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 6 More history made by Dunmow Taekwondo's talented students
- 7 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 8 Woman taken to hospital after serious accident between Takeley and Dunmow
- 9 Dragons' Den style competition highlights innovative ideas
- 10 Online Young Musician competition launched by Dunmow Rotarians
Woodlands Park Drive