ONCE again chaos is threatened and the poor residents of Uttlesford living in an arcadian idyll are forced to their knees before an unremitting force. Our atmosphere is poisoned by the massive carbon footprint of these machines and their waste as they pas
ONCE again chaos is threatened and the poor residents of Uttlesford living in an arcadian idyll are forced to their knees before an unremitting force.
Our atmosphere is poisoned by the massive carbon footprint of these machines and their waste as they pass. The very air we breathe is congested and chokes us.
Our cars, houses and new paintwork are filmed with pollution. If you leave a door or window open their residue comes inside. The noise is incredible as they thunder backwards and forwards in their machines, spewing harmful fumes whilst inside, in air conditioned comfort, music is playing, drink is consumed and thoughts are of holidays to come.
They are even about at night, like stars in the sky, flooding the peaceful darkness with their powerful lamps, which shine into our bedrooms and disturb our sleep.
You may also want to watch:
Our roads are congested by drivers associated with this dreadful commerce.
Ban this dreadful imposition on our goodwill because any other industry would have to pay damages to those they harm through the dirt, discomfort, noise and air pollution they cause.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 3 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 4 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 5 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
Oh come the day when Stansted Airport expands to swallow up some of the source of all this woe with concrete runways.