ONCE again chaos is threatened and the poor residents of Uttlesford living in an arcadian idyll are forced to their knees before an unremitting force. Our atmosphere is poisoned by the massive carbon footprint of these machines and their waste as they pas
ONCE again chaos is threatened and the poor residents of Uttlesford living in an arcadian idyll are forced to their knees before an unremitting force.
Our atmosphere is poisoned by the massive carbon footprint of these machines and their waste as they pass. The very air we breathe is congested and chokes us.
Our cars, houses and new paintwork are filmed with pollution. If you leave a door or window open their residue comes inside. The noise is incredible as they thunder backwards and forwards in their machines, spewing harmful fumes whilst inside, in air conditioned comfort, music is playing, drink is consumed and thoughts are of holidays to come.
They are even about at night, like stars in the sky, flooding the peaceful darkness with their powerful lamps, which shine into our bedrooms and disturb our sleep.
You may also want to watch:
Our roads are congested by drivers associated with this dreadful commerce.
Ban this dreadful imposition on our goodwill because any other industry would have to pay damages to those they harm through the dirt, discomfort, noise and air pollution they cause.
- 1 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 3 Garden of remembrance opens, part funded by Captain Sir Tom Moore fund
- 4 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 5 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 6 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
- 7 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 8 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 9 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 10 Numbers seeking support double - can you help Uttlesford foodbank?
Oh come the day when Stansted Airport expands to swallow up some of the source of all this woe with concrete runways.