REGARDING your front page article Fears Over Phone Mast Near School on Thursday September 13, I feel given that there are already two masts in the area of Great Dunmow Primary School I find it hard to believe that the Orange mobile phone company can jus
REGARDING your front page article 'Fears Over Phone Mast Near School' on Thursday September 13, I feel given that there are already two masts in the area of Great Dunmow Primary School I find it hard to believe that the Orange mobile phone company can justify a third.
Why not increase the capacity on the existing masts. Also, I'm an Orange user and live on Woodlands Park. I have never had any difficulty receiving a signal.
I think a stronger argument from Orange is needed to justify the erection of another mast.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 2 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 3 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 4 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 5 Jobs boost for community as Dunmow's Caremark sees demand surge
- 6 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Former Tring Athletic boss Kevin Christou named as new manager at Dunmow Town
- 9 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 10 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns