REGARDING your front page article Fears Over Phone Mast Near School on Thursday September 13, I feel given that there are already two masts in the area of Great Dunmow Primary School I find it hard to believe that the Orange mobile phone company can jus
REGARDING your front page article 'Fears Over Phone Mast Near School' on Thursday September 13, I feel given that there are already two masts in the area of Great Dunmow Primary School I find it hard to believe that the Orange mobile phone company can justify a third.
Why not increase the capacity on the existing masts. Also, I'm an Orange user and live on Woodlands Park. I have never had any difficulty receiving a signal.
I think a stronger argument from Orange is needed to justify the erection of another mast.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 3 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 4 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 7 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 8 The Silver Wolf, highest Scouting honour, for Neville Wilson
- 9 110 homes near Stansted Airport: design and details approved
- 10 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns