REGARDING your front page article Fears Over Phone Mast Near School on Thursday September 13, I feel given that there are already two masts in the area of Great Dunmow Primary School I find it hard to believe that the Orange mobile phone company can jus
REGARDING your front page article 'Fears Over Phone Mast Near School' on Thursday September 13, I feel given that there are already two masts in the area of Great Dunmow Primary School I find it hard to believe that the Orange mobile phone company can justify a third.
Why not increase the capacity on the existing masts. Also, I'm an Orange user and live on Woodlands Park. I have never had any difficulty receiving a signal.
I think a stronger argument from Orange is needed to justify the erection of another mast.
- 1 Festive season begins at Great Dunmow's Christmas Market
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 30 new homes proposed for Hatfield Broad Oak
- 4 Katie Price alleged assault: Suspect 'released under investigation'
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Fatboy Slim announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 7 Villagers rally behind Elsenham Christmas Market
- 8 Christmas festivities kick off in Great Dunmow
- 9 Man in hospital after Chelmsford Road collision
- 10 Dunmow Town Team announces 2021 Christmas market