REGARDING your front page article Fears Over Phone Mast Near School on Thursday September 13, I feel given that there are already two masts in the area of Great Dunmow Primary School I find it hard to believe that the Orange mobile phone company can jus
REGARDING your front page article 'Fears Over Phone Mast Near School' on Thursday September 13, I feel given that there are already two masts in the area of Great Dunmow Primary School I find it hard to believe that the Orange mobile phone company can justify a third.
Why not increase the capacity on the existing masts. Also, I'm an Orange user and live on Woodlands Park. I have never had any difficulty receiving a signal.
I think a stronger argument from Orange is needed to justify the erection of another mast.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 New cycle network consultation announced
- 3 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 4 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 5 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Uttlesford's shops still suffer from low footfall, Google data shows
- 8 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 9 Outgoing mayor reflects on 'a Covid year' in office as he steps down
- 10 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome