I RESPECTFULLY point out the bombardment of letters of late from Cllr Wilcock and Cllr Alan Dean shows their hypocrisy knows no bounds. There s been no word of remorse about the way the staff have had to take the brunt of their mismanagement. Of course t
I RESPECTFULLY point out the bombardment of letters of late from Cllr Wilcock and Cllr Alan Dean shows their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
There's been no word of remorse about the way the staff have had to take the brunt of their mismanagement.
Of course they want us to move forward from the financial mess; the Tories would love to move forward and start dealing with the manifesto we promised.
However, there is the little matter of a nearly £2m shortfall and £11m of capital reserves that have been used up, we have spent the last five months trying to sort out to enable us to move forward.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Wilcock was chairman during the financial fiasco and Alan Dean was the chairman of the finance committee, both of whom were told by the Tories and Independents that their figures didn't add up. They were warned on many occasions, most of which were recorded in minutes.
They were responsible for the totally irresponsible decision to reduce the council tax rate at the 11th hour.
- 1 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 2 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 3 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 4 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 5 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 6 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 7 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
- 10 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
How come they know all the answers now?
Councillor for the Wards of Debden and Wimbish
Uttlesford District Council