New trend in behaviour
WELL done Uttlesford council, you have now started a whole new trend in anti-social behaviour in our Dunmow. Today is bin collection day in our street. For convenience I put the bins out yesterday. I happened to glance out the window as I came downstairs
WELL done Uttlesford council, you have now started a whole new trend in anti-social behaviour in our Dunmow.
Today is bin collection day in our street. For convenience I put the bins out yesterday. I happened to glance out the window as I came downstairs today and noticed that there was a black bin liner poking out the top of our black bin.
Since I knew it wasn't ours, I went outside to investigate and someone had placed two full, black bin liners of rubbish in our bin and in some of the other bins next to ours.
Worse still, when I took them out of our bin they were unsealed, full of festering rubbish and crawling with maggots. Someone is obviously either too lazy to comply with the new three bin regulations or too lazy to take rubbish to the Civic Amenity Point.
You may also want to watch:
What nice neighbours I have! I suppose from now on we'll just have to leave putting out the bins to until we hear the lorry coming.
Name and address supplied
- 1 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 6 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 7 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 8 Summer art competition for children launched by school
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced