New trend in behaviour
WELL done Uttlesford council, you have now started a whole new trend in anti-social behaviour in our Dunmow. Today is bin collection day in our street. For convenience I put the bins out yesterday. I happened to glance out the window as I came downstairs
WELL done Uttlesford council, you have now started a whole new trend in anti-social behaviour in our Dunmow.
Today is bin collection day in our street. For convenience I put the bins out yesterday. I happened to glance out the window as I came downstairs today and noticed that there was a black bin liner poking out the top of our black bin.
Since I knew it wasn't ours, I went outside to investigate and someone had placed two full, black bin liners of rubbish in our bin and in some of the other bins next to ours.
Worse still, when I took them out of our bin they were unsealed, full of festering rubbish and crawling with maggots. Someone is obviously either too lazy to comply with the new three bin regulations or too lazy to take rubbish to the Civic Amenity Point.
You may also want to watch:
What nice neighbours I have! I suppose from now on we'll just have to leave putting out the bins to until we hear the lorry coming.
Name and address supplied
- 1 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 2 School receives copies of Grandad's Lost His Glasses
- 3 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
- 4 One arrest after harassment complaints in Halstead
- 5 Scouts jamboree fun covers radio skills to Morse Code
- 6 Covid booster vaccinations scheme is rolling out at pace
- 7 Fond farewell to Sweetland's butchers after 69 years in the trade
- 8 Revealed: why some Uttlesford car park machines no longer take cash
- 9 Wethersfield to house nearly 3,500 prisoners in government plan
- 10 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month