Marathon effort by Round Table
I WAS both amazed and delighted to learn of the outstanding efforts that were made in the Marathon Bike Challenge by the ever so helpful members of our Great Dunmow Round Table who cycled from Norwich to Dunmow. If, as it looks like, the enormous amount o
I WAS both amazed and delighted to learn of the outstanding efforts that were made in the Marathon Bike Challenge by the ever so helpful members of our Great Dunmow Round Table who cycled from Norwich to Dunmow.
If, as it looks like, the enormous amount of some £45,000 has indeed been raised due to the wonderful efforts of the 40 riders and helpers who took part, then I most certainly feel this should be made known as widely as possible.
Over a number of years the Dunmow Round Table has ALWAYS assisted my own efforts to take groups of special needs children to various events, which they have always enjoyed.
Also, they have constantly assisted many groups with grants and they are always available to help with major events that are taking place in Dunmow such as the annual carnival.
You may also want to watch:
May their excellent good work continue in the years ahead as I am certain virtually everyone who lives in our town appreciates all the efforts they make.
Cllr Frank Silver
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 3 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 4 Community trees and bulbs to help tackle climate change
- 5 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 8 Saffron Screen's new Sunday night film season is For All The Brave Women
- 9 New chemotherapy centre at Broomfield Hospital is 'fantastic'
- 10 Katie Price alleged assault: 32-year-old man re-bailed