The British Red Cross would like to inform local residents that the medical equipment loan service at 9A Stortford Road, Great Dunmow will be closing its doors this month. The future service will be run from a central warehouse in Harlow with a small num
The British Red Cross would like to inform local residents that the medical equipment loan service at 9A Stortford Road, Great Dunmow will be closing its doors this month.
The future service will be run from a central warehouse in Harlow with a small number of delivery/collection depots throughout Hertfordshire, Essex and Bedfordshire.
A mobile service will also be available, details of which will be circulated at a future date.
The new service will meet all the requirements of national infection control policies and health and safety requirements. All the equipment, wheelchairs, commodes, bathing aids, etc. will be cleaned at Harlow to the required standards and regular maintenance will also be carried out in-house.
You may also want to watch:
Our volunteers in Dunmow have always provided an excellent service and they are to be congratulated for the work they have done with the local service community.
We are unable to loan any further equipment and items due for return can be brought back on Tuesday June 5 and Tuesday June 12 between 10am and 11am.
- 1 Town council challenges water softening decision
- 2 Takeley virtual consultation opens
- 3 Lionel the Giant Perch is 'the perfect addition'
- 4 Ram-raid gang member absconds from Suffolk jail
- 5 Dunmow tributes to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 6 Lockdown easing: 'Shop abuse will not be tolerated'
- 7 They're record breakers! Self-test attracts worldwide support
- 8 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 9 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases
- 10 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
For return of equipment following this date or to arrange collection, please contact our Chelmsford office on 01245 291024.
Equipment can continue to be loaned from the Chelmsford Branch at 200 New London Road, Chelmsford, CM2 9AD.
Senior Service Manager, British Red Cross