A FINAL message from the market towns project office. Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm over the past seven months that I have been involved with the project office and for the two and a half years that Sarah Saward was the coordinator. Durin
A FINAL message from the market towns project office.
Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm over the past seven months that I have been involved with the project office and for the two and a half years that Sarah Saward was the coordinator.
During this time there have been many successful projects launched and numerous other initiatives set up, all of which have benefited the local communities enormously.
It's been a steep learning curve but always a pleasure to have been part of so many interesting schemes. I wish you all the best for the future.
You may also want to watch:
Please note that the market towns project office is now closed. Any enquiries relating to elements dealt with by Uttlesford District Council should be directed in the first instance to the UDC call centre. Call 01799 510510, fax 01799 510550 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 3 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 4 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 5 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear