A FINAL message from the market towns project office. Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm over the past seven months that I have been involved with the project office and for the two and a half years that Sarah Saward was the coordinator. Durin
A FINAL message from the market towns project office.
Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm over the past seven months that I have been involved with the project office and for the two and a half years that Sarah Saward was the coordinator.
During this time there have been many successful projects launched and numerous other initiatives set up, all of which have benefited the local communities enormously.
It's been a steep learning curve but always a pleasure to have been part of so many interesting schemes. I wish you all the best for the future.
You may also want to watch:
Please note that the market towns project office is now closed. Any enquiries relating to elements dealt with by Uttlesford District Council should be directed in the first instance to the UDC call centre. Call 01799 510510, fax 01799 510550 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 3 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 4 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 5 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 6 Concerns that Covid lockdowns has caused fitness levels to drop
- 7 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 10 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit