A FINAL message from the market towns project office. Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm over the past seven months that I have been involved with the project office and for the two and a half years that Sarah Saward was the coordinator. Durin
A FINAL message from the market towns project office.
Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm over the past seven months that I have been involved with the project office and for the two and a half years that Sarah Saward was the coordinator.
During this time there have been many successful projects launched and numerous other initiatives set up, all of which have benefited the local communities enormously.
It's been a steep learning curve but always a pleasure to have been part of so many interesting schemes. I wish you all the best for the future.
Please note that the market towns project office is now closed. Any enquiries relating to elements dealt with by Uttlesford District Council should be directed in the first instance to the UDC call centre. Call 01799 510510, fax 01799 510550 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 4 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 5 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 6 Things to do in Essex this June
- 7 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 8 Recap: A120 reopens near Stansted Airport after 'police incident'
- 9 Great Dunmow's Soapbox Race's thrills and spills in pictures
- 10 Dunmow pilots airlift medical aid to help Ukraine