Landlords don’t clean!
OBVIOUSLY Mr Giddings couldn t find anything to moan about last week. How ridiculous to suggest that because the wheelie bins aren t our property we shouldn t have to clean them. I live in rented accommodation but I don t expect my landlord to come round
OBVIOUSLY Mr Giddings couldn't find anything to moan about last week.
How ridiculous to suggest that because the wheelie bins aren't our property we shouldn't have to clean them.
I live in rented accommodation but I don't expect my landlord to come round and clean my house every week, paint my walls or cut my grass. Think of something better to moan about next week please.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 2 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 3 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 4 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 5 Super six for High Easter as they turn on the style against Coggeshall Town youngsters
- 6 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 7 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 8 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 9 Stansted author to release second novel
- 10 Town council challenges water softening decision