Landlords don’t clean!
OBVIOUSLY Mr Giddings couldn t find anything to moan about last week. How ridiculous to suggest that because the wheelie bins aren t our property we shouldn t have to clean them. I live in rented accommodation but I don t expect my landlord to come round
OBVIOUSLY Mr Giddings couldn't find anything to moan about last week.
How ridiculous to suggest that because the wheelie bins aren't our property we shouldn't have to clean them.
I live in rented accommodation but I don't expect my landlord to come round and clean my house every week, paint my walls or cut my grass. Think of something better to moan about next week please.
- 1 Bardfield cottage transformed into scrumptious-looking gingerbread house for Christmas
- 2 Olympic gold medallist Beth Shriever switches on Finchingfield's Christmas tree lights
- 3 First Sunday in December marked with Live Nativity in Great Dunmow
- 4 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences at Stansted Airport
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Braintree investment leads to questions about Witham
- 8 Essex buildings are lit up in green for awareness campaign
- 9 'Massive' headliners set to be announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
- 10 Chelmsford: Safety improvements planned at roundabout after Thaxted man dies