It’s not fair!
CHELMER Mead is an additional proposal. It was dropped in at the 11th hour, resulting in a four-week period for residents to respond to meet Uttlesford s January 11, 2008 deadline, hardly fair and democratic, as Christmas and New year fell into this perio
CHELMER Mead is an additional proposal. It was dropped in at the 11th hour, resulting in a four-week period for residents to respond to meet Uttlesford's January 11, 2008 deadline, hardly fair and democratic, as Christmas and New year fell into this period .
Green Issues a very politically astute PR company were very selective with their letter informing the residents of Little Dunmow of Chater Homes' proposals. Many residents didn't receive the letter, how convenient.
Little Dunmow cannot cope or wants to with another development, we already have Oakwood Park, that still has no doctors' surgery, primary school, and the amount of traffic is totally unacceptable.
Another 3000 homes would be devastating.
The Street, Little Dunmow
- 1 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 2 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 3 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 4 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 5 The Silver Wolf, highest Scouting honour, for Neville Wilson
- 6 Emergency bananas rescue man's 875-mile solo cycle challenge
- 7 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 8 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 9 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 10 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
A BIG thank you and a happy new year to everyone who contributed to my Christmas lights.
We raised £148.06 for the St Clare Hospice in Hastingwood.
Mrs L Wild