It’s not fair!
CHELMER Mead is an additional proposal. It was dropped in at the 11th hour, resulting in a four-week period for residents to respond to meet Uttlesford s January 11, 2008 deadline, hardly fair and democratic, as Christmas and New year fell into this perio
CHELMER Mead is an additional proposal. It was dropped in at the 11th hour, resulting in a four-week period for residents to respond to meet Uttlesford's January 11, 2008 deadline, hardly fair and democratic, as Christmas and New year fell into this period .
Green Issues a very politically astute PR company were very selective with their letter informing the residents of Little Dunmow of Chater Homes' proposals. Many residents didn't receive the letter, how convenient.
Little Dunmow cannot cope or wants to with another development, we already have Oakwood Park, that still has no doctors' surgery, primary school, and the amount of traffic is totally unacceptable.
Another 3000 homes would be devastating.
You may also want to watch:
The Street, Little Dunmow
- 1 In pictures: Fun at the 2021 Great Dunmow Teddy Bears' picnic
- 2 In pictures: Post box knitting celebrates Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Tom Daley
- 3 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 4 Disabled resident compensated after Uttlesford council 'fault'
- 5 Jobs boost for community as Dunmow's Caremark sees demand surge
- 6 Stansted Airport's summer getaway flight figures
- 7 Former Tring Athletic boss Kevin Christou named as new manager at Dunmow Town
- 8 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 9 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 10 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
A BIG thank you and a happy new year to everyone who contributed to my Christmas lights.
We raised £148.06 for the St Clare Hospice in Hastingwood.
Mrs L Wild