It’s not fair!
CHELMER Mead is an additional proposal. It was dropped in at the 11th hour, resulting in a four-week period for residents to respond to meet Uttlesford s January 11, 2008 deadline, hardly fair and democratic, as Christmas and New year fell into this perio
CHELMER Mead is an additional proposal. It was dropped in at the 11th hour, resulting in a four-week period for residents to respond to meet Uttlesford's January 11, 2008 deadline, hardly fair and democratic, as Christmas and New year fell into this period .
Green Issues a very politically astute PR company were very selective with their letter informing the residents of Little Dunmow of Chater Homes' proposals. Many residents didn't receive the letter, how convenient.
Little Dunmow cannot cope or wants to with another development, we already have Oakwood Park, that still has no doctors' surgery, primary school, and the amount of traffic is totally unacceptable.
Another 3000 homes would be devastating.
You may also want to watch:
The Street, Little Dunmow
- 1 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 2 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 3 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 4 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 5 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 6 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 7 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 8 This week's paper: Dunmow Broadcast on July 22, 2021
- 9 Hailstones 'the size of golf balls' batter gardens in Essex
- 10 Fun T2 cricket match and BBQ help to celebrate Dunmow's 125th anniversary
A BIG thank you and a happy new year to everyone who contributed to my Christmas lights.
We raised £148.06 for the St Clare Hospice in Hastingwood.
Mrs L Wild