It’s not fair!
CHELMER Mead is an additional proposal. It was dropped in at the 11th hour, resulting in a four-week period for residents to respond to meet Uttlesford s January 11, 2008 deadline, hardly fair and democratic, as Christmas and New year fell into this perio
CHELMER Mead is an additional proposal. It was dropped in at the 11th hour, resulting in a four-week period for residents to respond to meet Uttlesford's January 11, 2008 deadline, hardly fair and democratic, as Christmas and New year fell into this period .
Green Issues a very politically astute PR company were very selective with their letter informing the residents of Little Dunmow of Chater Homes' proposals. Many residents didn't receive the letter, how convenient.
Little Dunmow cannot cope or wants to with another development, we already have Oakwood Park, that still has no doctors' surgery, primary school, and the amount of traffic is totally unacceptable.
Another 3000 homes would be devastating.
You may also want to watch:
The Street, Little Dunmow
- 1 New Stansted business park could support more than 3,000 jobs
- 2 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 3 New Hylands Estate parking charges explained
- 4 'Outstanding' Town Award winners unveiled
- 5 Bid to 'join' Dunmow and Easton with more than 1,000 homes blocked
- 6 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Valentine's Flitch Ball to take place this February
- 9 Ball bearings shot at Leaden Roding car
- 10 Katie Price's alleged attacker re-bailed into November, police confirm
A BIG thank you and a happy new year to everyone who contributed to my Christmas lights.
We raised £148.06 for the St Clare Hospice in Hastingwood.
Mrs L Wild