It’s not fair!
CHELMER Mead is an additional proposal. It was dropped in at the 11th hour, resulting in a four-week period for residents to respond to meet Uttlesford s January 11, 2008 deadline, hardly fair and democratic, as Christmas and New year fell into this perio
CHELMER Mead is an additional proposal. It was dropped in at the 11th hour, resulting in a four-week period for residents to respond to meet Uttlesford's January 11, 2008 deadline, hardly fair and democratic, as Christmas and New year fell into this period .
Green Issues a very politically astute PR company were very selective with their letter informing the residents of Little Dunmow of Chater Homes' proposals. Many residents didn't receive the letter, how convenient.
Little Dunmow cannot cope or wants to with another development, we already have Oakwood Park, that still has no doctors' surgery, primary school, and the amount of traffic is totally unacceptable.
Another 3000 homes would be devastating.
You may also want to watch:
The Street, Little Dunmow
- 1 Local Elections 2021: Essex County Council results for Uttlesford
- 2 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 3 New mayor and deputy mayor appointed for town council
- 4 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 5 High Easter claim Division Two title with win over Great Bradfords
- 6 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 7 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 8 Local elections 2021: UDC ward results for Newport and The Sampfords
- 9 Dunmow councillors to devise climate action plan
- 10 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
A BIG thank you and a happy new year to everyone who contributed to my Christmas lights.
We raised £148.06 for the St Clare Hospice in Hastingwood.
Mrs L Wild