COUNCILLOR Mark Gayler once again misses my point. Indeed I am sure all of the councillors on Uttlesford District Council would rather not build these houses. I am shocked that someone who ran Uttlesford for close to four years doesn t seem to understand
COUNCILLOR Mark Gayler once again misses my point. Indeed I am sure all of the councillors on Uttlesford District Council would rather not build these houses.
I am shocked that someone who ran Uttlesford for close to four years doesn't seem to understand (or admit) that the council is obligated to build more houses by the Government and has
already built a number of these houses. Many of these houses where built during Cllr Gayler's leadership!
Cllr Gayler are you telling me you had absolutely no idea what was going on? Come on! Stop treating the public like children.
You may also want to watch:
Also Cllr Gayler also contradicted his own party policy during his response to me. The LibDems stated last week on their website that their preferred housing option was option two, which would mean more houses in Dunmow, Saffron Walden and Stansted (and Elsenham!).
If this scheme is adopted Dunmow will have yet more houses all over the place.
- 1 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 2 Care at home: what is it, and how can it help?
- 3 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 4 Stansted author to release second novel
- 5 Take away Covid self tests from Thaxted library
- 6 More work needed ahead of holiday easing, Stansted says
- 7 Things to do on the May Bank Holiday weekend: Essex gardens are open
- 8 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge
- 9 Stop Stansted Expansion campaign group to rebrand
- 10 No end of the line in sight for Audley End CrossCountry cancellations
I am appalled our Dunmow councillors are once again doing nothing for Dunmow and are openly supporting more houses in the area. We deserve better than this.