COUNCILLOR Mark Gayler once again misses my point. Indeed I am sure all of the councillors on Uttlesford District Council would rather not build these houses. I am shocked that someone who ran Uttlesford for close to four years doesn t seem to understand
COUNCILLOR Mark Gayler once again misses my point. Indeed I am sure all of the councillors on Uttlesford District Council would rather not build these houses.
I am shocked that someone who ran Uttlesford for close to four years doesn't seem to understand (or admit) that the council is obligated to build more houses by the Government and has
already built a number of these houses. Many of these houses where built during Cllr Gayler's leadership!
Cllr Gayler are you telling me you had absolutely no idea what was going on? Come on! Stop treating the public like children.
You may also want to watch:
Also Cllr Gayler also contradicted his own party policy during his response to me. The LibDems stated last week on their website that their preferred housing option was option two, which would mean more houses in Dunmow, Saffron Walden and Stansted (and Elsenham!).
If this scheme is adopted Dunmow will have yet more houses all over the place.
- 1 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 2 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 3 Universal Credit: Help is still out there, says Essex County Council
- 4 Creamfields Chelmsford 2022 tickets to go on sale this month
- 5 Book exchange opens in Dunmow
- 6 It's pumpkin picking season again at Cammas Hall Farm as Halloween approaches
- 7 Tributes pour in after death of Essex MP Sir David Amess
- 8 Tributes paid to PC Tris Baker who died in Roxwell collision
- 9 Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed in Essex constituency
- 10 Hylands Park's new parking charges will be lowered, says council
I am appalled our Dunmow councillors are once again doing nothing for Dunmow and are openly supporting more houses in the area. We deserve better than this.