COUNCILLOR Mark Gayler once again misses my point. Indeed I am sure all of the councillors on Uttlesford District Council would rather not build these houses. I am shocked that someone who ran Uttlesford for close to four years doesn t seem to understand
COUNCILLOR Mark Gayler once again misses my point. Indeed I am sure all of the councillors on Uttlesford District Council would rather not build these houses.
I am shocked that someone who ran Uttlesford for close to four years doesn't seem to understand (or admit) that the council is obligated to build more houses by the Government and has
already built a number of these houses. Many of these houses where built during Cllr Gayler's leadership!
Cllr Gayler are you telling me you had absolutely no idea what was going on? Come on! Stop treating the public like children.
Also Cllr Gayler also contradicted his own party policy during his response to me. The LibDems stated last week on their website that their preferred housing option was option two, which would mean more houses in Dunmow, Saffron Walden and Stansted (and Elsenham!).
If this scheme is adopted Dunmow will have yet more houses all over the place.
- 1 RideLondon: The Uttlesford road closures list
- 2 Extra trains to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for Betfred Challenge Cup final
- 3 Scammer conned North Essex man out of £6,000
- 4 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 5 'Ace line' drug dealer is jailed
- 6 Dunmow Rovers Tigers Under 10s celebrate 'fantastic result'
- 7 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Obituary: Michael Hitchcock was known as 'Mr Bardfield'
- 10 Dunmow Rovers Youth FC get £1,000 donation for new kits
I am appalled our Dunmow councillors are once again doing nothing for Dunmow and are openly supporting more houses in the area. We deserve better than this.