Hooray for A130 re-classification!
HOORAY, hooray at last... I am a parent of a child that attends Ford school and we live in Barnston so we are very pleased with this news. The lorry driver, Steve Thomas, maybe drives too fast to see any pedestrians. My daughter and I regularly walk ou
HOORAY, hooray at last...
I am a parent of a child that attends Ford school and we live in Barnston so we are very pleased with this news.
The lorry driver, Steve Thomas, maybe drives too fast to see any pedestrians.
My daughter and I regularly walk our dog along the A130 through Barnston and I am amazed at how many times we have had to take evasive action, almost diving into front gardens because of how fast lorries drive through our village and so close to the very narrow foot path.
You may also want to watch:
He and his so called profession only have themselves to blame and typically still only thinking of themselves, claims this wont stop him using the road, moron!
As for Ford End School, I think it was only a matter of time before a tragic accident involving a child happened. I must thank the Department of Transport for taking this action before that happened.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 3 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 6 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 7 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 8 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 9 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 10 New cycle network consultation announced
Although I find it ironic they are suggesting the reason for re-classification is due to overuse and not public safety.
A big thanks to everyone who has campaigned, let's hope it is enforced.