Hooray for A130 re-classification!
HOORAY, hooray at last... I am a parent of a child that attends Ford school and we live in Barnston so we are very pleased with this news. The lorry driver, Steve Thomas, maybe drives too fast to see any pedestrians. My daughter and I regularly walk ou
HOORAY, hooray at last...
I am a parent of a child that attends Ford school and we live in Barnston so we are very pleased with this news.
The lorry driver, Steve Thomas, maybe drives too fast to see any pedestrians.
My daughter and I regularly walk our dog along the A130 through Barnston and I am amazed at how many times we have had to take evasive action, almost diving into front gardens because of how fast lorries drive through our village and so close to the very narrow foot path.
He and his so called profession only have themselves to blame and typically still only thinking of themselves, claims this wont stop him using the road, moron!
As for Ford End School, I think it was only a matter of time before a tragic accident involving a child happened. I must thank the Department of Transport for taking this action before that happened.
- 1 A giant snail, sporting success and live music: school news
- 2 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 3 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
- 4 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 5 Visit Great Yarmouth for a family staycation
- 6 Life-saving kit that residents hope they will never use
- 7 Aythorpe Roding come up short in league opener
- 8 Stebbing Tractor Run: This is the new route for 2022
- 9 Dunmow Velo: New group ride for beginners as RideLondon due
- 10 How to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in Essex
Although I find it ironic they are suggesting the reason for re-classification is due to overuse and not public safety.
A big thanks to everyone who has campaigned, let's hope it is enforced.