WHAT a wonderful time we had at our harvest weekend. A very talented team made the church look wonderful and so many visitors came to enjoy the flowers, photographs, craft fair and refreshments. The Saturday concert was a joy – we certainly celebrated th
WHAT a wonderful time we had at our harvest weekend.
A very talented team made the church look wonderful and so many visitors came to enjoy the flowers, photographs, craft fair and refreshments.
The Saturday concert was a joy - we certainly celebrated the talents of our young people. On the Sunday the church was full for the morning service so brilliantly led by Roy Tricker.
The lunch was delicious and well attended followed by a simple but effective Songs of Praise. We raised £50 for George and Marion Mills from the sale of produce.
You may also want to watch:
We had lots of visitors to view our plans for the church refurbishment, which will commence in January 2007. During the weekend we raised £3175 for the Redevelopment Gift Day, £41.85 Building for the Future buy a brick, and £868.20 from the harvest festival and craft fair.
A very big thank you to everyone who supported us.
- 1 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 2 Broomfield nurse still struggling with Covid-19 after effects
- 3 Holidaymakers fly abroad again out of Stansted Airport
- 4 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 5 Hoarding can cause higher risk of fire, says emergency service
- 6 Is former Love Island star Carl Woods moving to Bardfield?
- 7 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 8 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 9 New cycle network consultation announced
- 10 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
Joyce Wood and