WHAT a wonderful time we had at our harvest weekend. A very talented team made the church look wonderful and so many visitors came to enjoy the flowers, photographs, craft fair and refreshments. The Saturday concert was a joy – we certainly celebrated th
WHAT a wonderful time we had at our harvest weekend.
A very talented team made the church look wonderful and so many visitors came to enjoy the flowers, photographs, craft fair and refreshments.
The Saturday concert was a joy - we certainly celebrated the talents of our young people. On the Sunday the church was full for the morning service so brilliantly led by Roy Tricker.
The lunch was delicious and well attended followed by a simple but effective Songs of Praise. We raised £50 for George and Marion Mills from the sale of produce.
You may also want to watch:
We had lots of visitors to view our plans for the church refurbishment, which will commence in January 2007. During the weekend we raised £3175 for the Redevelopment Gift Day, £41.85 Building for the Future buy a brick, and £868.20 from the harvest festival and craft fair.
A very big thank you to everyone who supported us.
- 1 Court sentence for Dunmow knife attacker, guilty of attempted murder
- 2 Chelmsford bypass 'could provide strategic link' to Stansted Airport
- 3 Dedicated children's hospital set for Cambridge
- 4 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners get in plenty of runs before winter begins
- 5 Dunmow Rovers' girls advance in Essex County League Cup
- 6 Council agrees to 'complicated' parking charges at Hylands Park
- 7 England call-up for Max Malins after hat-trick in Saracens' demolition of Bath
- 8 First 'building block' of Harlow town centre major regeneration approved
- 9 Rural ramblers efforts for Helen Rollason Cancer Charity
- 10 An afternoon at the Proms for Mountfitchet House residents
Joyce Wood and