I WAS so extremely impressed after reading the excellent story on Medicine Use Review from our local pharmacist, Judi Davies, who is part of our outstanding chemists that we have via Yogi Pharmacy and Ropers, both of whom are based in Great Dunmow and cov
I WAS so extremely impressed after reading the excellent story on Medicine Use Review from our local pharmacist, Judi Davies, who is part of our outstanding chemists that we have via Yogi Pharmacy and Ropers, both of whom are based in Great Dunmow and cover a very wide area indeed.
We are very fortunate indeed to have such a first class service that they both give and has been going on for more years than I can care to remember.
This new scheme will go a long way to reduce the fears that older people have when taking large amounts of medication and as stated details will then be passed back to their doctor.
Can I now, therefore, thank the pharmacies for this outstanding initiative and I do hope that members of the public will now make appropriate arrangements to utilise this facility.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Frank Sliver
Mayor of Great Dunmow
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 6 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 7 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 8 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 9 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear