REGARDING your article Quit Smoking with Reporter James Burton writes Yellow- fingered, black-lunged smoker . Whether a smoker s fingers are yellow or not depends on how they hold the cigarette, but in no case are smokers lungs black. The disgusting
REGARDING your article "Quit Smoking with Reporter" James Burton writes "Yellow- fingered, black-lunged smoker".
Whether a smoker's fingers are yellow or not depends on how they hold the cigarette, but in no case are smokers' lungs black.
The disgusting pictures you've seen are phony. Smoker's lungs are used for transplants.
You can believe World Health Organisation propaganda that smelling smoke is deadly or you can believe unimpeachable studies that it's harmless, depending on your IQ. But if you think putting yourself through nicotine withdrawal is healthy, good luck.
You may also want to watch:
Letter by e-mail
- 1 Contractor appointed for new enterprise centre
- 2 Dunmow Cricket Club announces new sponsor
- 3 Garden of remembrance opens, part funded by Captain Sir Tom Moore fund
- 4 Here's what you can do from May 17 as Covid restrictions ease
- 5 Deadline week for Stansted planners amid latest appeal
- 6 Dunmow sign writer's traditional skills are a hit
- 7 Stick to the paths while bluebells bloom, says Essex Wildlife Trust
- 8 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 9 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 10 Numbers seeking support double - can you help Uttlesford foodbank?