IN RESPONSE to the letter by Tim Harrison BSc PGCE:FE MSc (Postbag June 21 Pot Calling The Kettle Black ) what university did he go to because how he passed a masters degree is beyond me. I am no ecologist but am able to look at facts and grasp their mean
IN RESPONSE to the letter by Tim Harrison BSc PGCE:FE MSc (Postbag June 21 Pot Calling The Kettle Black') what university did he go to because how he passed a masters degree is beyond me. I am no ecologist but am able to look at facts and grasp their meaning before iterating utter rubbish.
You do not have to drive though Hatfield Forest to park your car as this car park is normally used by most in an overflow situation.
Car parking arrangements at the airport are as such you can fit the small amount of car parking space at
Hatfield Forest hundreds of times in the car parking spaces at the airport.
Far more damaging to the forest are these cars and in far greater numbers than a few people visiting the forest.
These cars will often need to pass close to Hatfield Forest especially during Bank Holidays when everyone and his dog descend on the airport - oh and let's not forget the aircraft emissions.
- 1 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 2 A giant snail, sporting success and other school news
- 3 Voting together: Lib Dems and Greens join forces
- 4 Silent auction, live music, collection: Ukraine support
- 5 High Easter hit magnificent seven after second-half goal blitz
- 6 How the proposed energy price cap changes could affect your bills
- 7 Man dies at the scene of A120 'incident'
- 8 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 9 Hannah Mortier returns to boxing to raise awareness of the fight against domestic violence
- 10 Jailed: 'Selfish' 135mph driver spotted speeding on M11 near Woodford
While neither a supporter of BAA or SSE the latter I suggest can take on board your so called nugget and throw it straight back in your's and BAA's QC face.
I suggest you resign as an ecologist toot sweet as you don't seem to grasp the concept - perhaps when your boss reads this and gives you the sack for making yourself a laughing stock you could become a spokesperson for BAA.
Hatfield Broad Oak