IN RESPONSE to the letter by Tim Harrison BSc PGCE:FE MSc (Postbag June 21 Pot Calling The Kettle Black ) what university did he go to because how he passed a masters degree is beyond me. I am no ecologist but am able to look at facts and grasp their mean
IN RESPONSE to the letter by Tim Harrison BSc PGCE:FE MSc (Postbag June 21 Pot Calling The Kettle Black') what university did he go to because how he passed a masters degree is beyond me. I am no ecologist but am able to look at facts and grasp their meaning before iterating utter rubbish.
You do not have to drive though Hatfield Forest to park your car as this car park is normally used by most in an overflow situation.
Car parking arrangements at the airport are as such you can fit the small amount of car parking space at
Hatfield Forest hundreds of times in the car parking spaces at the airport.
Far more damaging to the forest are these cars and in far greater numbers than a few people visiting the forest.
These cars will often need to pass close to Hatfield Forest especially during Bank Holidays when everyone and his dog descend on the airport - oh and let's not forget the aircraft emissions.
- 1 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 2 Thaxted community in shock after fatal house fire
- 3 'Many questions' claim as Uttlesford leader John Lodge announces resignation
- 4 Dunmow TKD enjoy medal-laden trip to British Championships
- 5 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
- 6 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 7 More jab capacity planned in North Uttlesford as Omicron variant appears
- 8 Christmas in Essex: 9 magical places to visit in winter
- 9 30 new homes proposed for Hatfield Broad Oak
- 10 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
While neither a supporter of BAA or SSE the latter I suggest can take on board your so called nugget and throw it straight back in your's and BAA's QC face.
I suggest you resign as an ecologist toot sweet as you don't seem to grasp the concept - perhaps when your boss reads this and gives you the sack for making yourself a laughing stock you could become a spokesperson for BAA.
Hatfield Broad Oak