In pictures: The 2021 Felsted fun dog show entrants and winners
- Credit: Saffron Photo
A fun dog show held in Felsted attracted a large number of entrants and has raised £1,550 for Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
There were 16 categories ranging from waggiest tail to dog the judge would most like to take home.
For many entering the best fancy dress category, they had a costume for themselves as well as their dog.
First place winners from each category went into the final.
Best in show was Border Collie Astrid, aged five and a half.
Reserve best in show was Crackle, a three-year-old Norwich Terrier.
A number of businesses supported the event, held on Felsted playing field, including Innocent Pet Company, Jollyes and Pet Corner.
- 1 RideLondon 5 year plan: 900 object to district road closures
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 New speed check groups to start: Rayne duo share experiences
- 4 243 Takeley homes granted outline approval despite concerns
- 5 Great Dunmow and High Easter take centre stage as Women's Tour of Britain hits town
- 6 New Mayors and deputies in Saffron Walden and Great Dunmow
- 7 High Roding continue excellent start, as Aythorpe, Dunmow suffer defeats
- 8 Queen, Alicia Keys and Diana Ross to star in BBC's Platinum Jubilee Party
- 9 Things to do in Essex this June
- 10 Great Dunmow's Soapbox Race's thrills and spills in pictures
Sarah Kill, the main organiser, hopes to hold another dog show next year.
Her mum Sheila, who booked in participants and their owners and handed out goody bags, said: "It was fantastic!"
Best In Show: Astrid
Reserve best in show: Crackle
Fancy dress category entrants
Best trick category entrants
Further photos from the day