In pictures: The 2021 Felsted fun dog show entrants and winners
- Credit: Saffron Photo
A fun dog show held in Felsted attracted a large number of entrants and has raised £1,550 for Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
There were 16 categories ranging from waggiest tail to dog the judge would most like to take home.
For many entering the best fancy dress category, they had a costume for themselves as well as their dog.
First place winners from each category went into the final.
Best in show was Border Collie Astrid, aged five and a half.
You may also want to watch:
Reserve best in show was Crackle, a three-year-old Norwich Terrier.
A number of businesses supported the event, held on Felsted playing field, including Innocent Pet Company, Jollyes and Pet Corner.
- 1 Man dies after Roxwell collision, police confirm
- 2 A12 upgrade: 'The people who live here are not being considered'
- 3 Helena Romanes homes plan 'harmful urbanisation' says council
- 4 Pedestrian dies following Dunmow collision
- 5 'Gastro-Glastonbury' Foodies Festival coming to Hylands Park in Chelmsford
- 6 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 7 'Not now, Bernard' - Children's concert to open Saffron Walden Symphony Orchestra's new season
- 8 Essex initiative to support children in hospital reaches milestone
- 9 Essex Police issues update on Katie Price's alleged assault
- 10 Blue-green algae proves fatal for Doctor's Pond fish
Sarah Kill, the main organiser, hopes to hold another dog show next year.
Her mum Sheila, who booked in participants and their owners and handed out goody bags, said: "It was fantastic!"
Best In Show: Astrid
Reserve best in show: Crackle
Fancy dress category entrants
Best trick category entrants
Further photos from the day