In pictures: The 2021 Felsted fun dog show entrants and winners
- Credit: Saffron Photo
A fun dog show held in Felsted attracted a large number of entrants and has raised £1,550 for Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
There were 16 categories ranging from waggiest tail to dog the judge would most like to take home.
For many entering the best fancy dress category, they had a costume for themselves as well as their dog.
First place winners from each category went into the final.
Best in show was Border Collie Astrid, aged five and a half.
Reserve best in show was Crackle, a three-year-old Norwich Terrier.
A number of businesses supported the event, held on Felsted playing field, including Innocent Pet Company, Jollyes and Pet Corner.
- 1 Braintree investment leads to questions about Witham
- 2 District council: Free car parking between Christmas and January 3
- 3 Essex report into Covid deaths and residents with learning disabilities
- 4 Live Nativity returns to Great Dunmow this December
- 5 In pictures: Santa's sleigh is in the Dunmow district
- 6 Meet the cast of this year's special Harlow Playhouse pantomime Robin Hood
- 7 Dunmow's Stables Hotel could become flats as business 'no longer viable'
- 8 Great Dunmow restaurant Jalsa Ghar at the British Curry Awards
- 9 Family tribute to much-loved mum and grandma who died during Thaxted fire
- 10 Finchingfield's Bethany Shriever crowned Young Sportswoman of the Year
Sarah Kill, the main organiser, hopes to hold another dog show next year.
Her mum Sheila, who booked in participants and their owners and handed out goody bags, said: "It was fantastic!"
Best In Show: Astrid
Reserve best in show: Crackle
Fancy dress category entrants
Best trick category entrants
Further photos from the day