WE WOULD like to thank everyone for the love and support they have given my late uncle Alec Saunders, over the years as his extended family. We would also like to thank everyone for attending his service at Chelmsford Crematorium and then at The Bull in
WE WOULD like to thank everyone for the love and support they have given my late uncle Alec Saunders, over the years as his extended family.
We would also like to thank everyone for attending his service at Chelmsford Crematorium and then at The Bull in Blackmore End.
The turnout was huge, and we know that Alec would have been chuffed at seeing everyone gathered together for him again.
I would also like to give a huge thanks to Debbie and her band for the great hospitality and spread that they laid on for him
You may also want to watch:
at The Bull.
You guys worked so hard and it was just perfect. Thank you. And to Rev Tim Goodbody for a wonderful service and for sorting out the chapels.
- 1 New Dunmow and Barnston vicar thanks community for their warm welcome
- 2 TSB closes Dunmow branch
- 3 Dunmow and Stansted councillors not in new Essex County Council cabinet
- 4 New on-call firefighters have joined stations
- 5 Man sentenced after admitting two charges of sexual assault
- 6 Lockdown eases: new mayor and new Priest join drive-in concert
- 7 Prisoner of war camp a 'huge part' of Essex's history
- 8 New cycle network consultation announced
- 9 Prison sentence extended for man involved in Dunmow attack
- 10 Summer art competition for children launched by school
Also to the funeral directors Daniel Robinson & Sons for arranging everything at such very short notice.
We realise that this has been a difficult time for everyone as his death was under such tragic circumstances, which delayed our final farewells.
We thank everyone for their patience and support in the last few months.
On behalf of the family of the late Alec Saunders
# The submitted picture, above of Mr Saunders kindly leant to us by The Bull Inn pub, was printed along with many tributes in a front page article in The Dunmow Broadcast on the Thursday after his body was found in a burnt-out caravan at White Hall Farm near Wethersfield on Saturday September 22, 2007.