David Wilson launch new homes this weekend
A DEVELOPER is excepting a major turnout for the launch of a new selection of homes in the south of Uttlesford this weekend.
David Wilson has received permission to build 32 homes on the site of an old primary school in the centre of Great Dunmow just off the downs in a new street called Beaumont Place.
Officially launching for sale on May 7, potential purchasers wanting to find out what it has to offer are expected to come along.
The developer will be unveiling a three bedroom show home for the launch and drinks will be served between 12 and 4pm in celebration of the opening.
“It’s an exciting time,” said sales and marketing director Rebecca Littler. “We have received numerous enquiries about the new homes we will be selling and we are delighted that the development is proving popular ahead of the launch.”
You may also want to watch:
For more details call 08446 626 562 or visit dwh.co.uk.
- 1 'That's more like it' roars Takeley's John Hedges after comfortable win in pro fight number two
- 2 Residents urged to have their say in housing consultation
- 3 Dogs seized and three arrested following police operation on Braintree Road, Dunmow
- 4 No 11th hour reprieve for Finchingfield homes plan
- 5 Two charged in connection with Dunmow burglary
- 6 Doorbell crimes in Thaxted see one ‘ripped off’ before suspect flees
- 7 Rise in dog thefts during lockdown, says charity
- 8 Great Easton pub sells at auction
- 9 New Dunmow school approved but safety fears aired
- 10 April 12: Five pub gardens and five shops you can visit in Uttlesford