David Wilson launch new homes this weekend
A DEVELOPER is excepting a major turnout for the launch of a new selection of homes in the south of Uttlesford this weekend.
David Wilson has received permission to build 32 homes on the site of an old primary school in the centre of Great Dunmow just off the downs in a new street called Beaumont Place.
Officially launching for sale on May 7, potential purchasers wanting to find out what it has to offer are expected to come along.
The developer will be unveiling a three bedroom show home for the launch and drinks will be served between 12 and 4pm in celebration of the opening.
“It’s an exciting time,” said sales and marketing director Rebecca Littler. “We have received numerous enquiries about the new homes we will be selling and we are delighted that the development is proving popular ahead of the launch.”
You may also want to watch:
For more details call 08446 626 562 or visit dwh.co.uk.
- 1 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 2 Creamfields announces new electronic music festival for Chelmsford, Essex, in 2022
- 3 Beth Shriever talks Tokyo: 'I'm proof that you can make it'
- 4 Essex BMX star wins Olympic gold
- 5 Former Felsted schoolboy who broke back twice wins Tokyo bronze
- 6 Cows rescued after A120 collision
- 7 Uttlesford action against speeding and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Gold filling 'worth about £50' found in Tesco granola squares pack
- 9 Dog whose owner moved away without her is featured on TV
- 10 £7.5 million cash package sought for new A120 business park