David Wilson launch new homes this weekend
A DEVELOPER is excepting a major turnout for the launch of a new selection of homes in the south of Uttlesford this weekend.
David Wilson has received permission to build 32 homes on the site of an old primary school in the centre of Great Dunmow just off the downs in a new street called Beaumont Place.
Officially launching for sale on May 7, potential purchasers wanting to find out what it has to offer are expected to come along.
The developer will be unveiling a three bedroom show home for the launch and drinks will be served between 12 and 4pm in celebration of the opening.
“It’s an exciting time,” said sales and marketing director Rebecca Littler. “We have received numerous enquiries about the new homes we will be selling and we are delighted that the development is proving popular ahead of the launch.”
You may also want to watch:
For more details call 08446 626 562 or visit dwh.co.uk.
- 1 Secretary of state to consider overturning Finchingfield houses approval
- 2 Villages around Great Dunmow covered in frost and snow
- 3 Covid-19 fast-testing centre opens in Uttlesford for asymptomatic residents
- 4 Distraction theft in Dunmow leaves woman without handbag
- 5 Church received £31,000 grant for restoration purposes
- 6 Uttlesford Covid case rates decline means they are now the lowest in Essex
- 7 Red engraved gem from iron ring is older than was previously thought
- 8 Beavers help with Finchingfield's 'worst flood in 20 years'
- 9 New Local Plan: 'Housing and transport should be planned together'
- 10 Housing sites sought by Uttlesford District Council