HI Daniel, many congratulations on your Gold medal achievements in Beijing at the Olympics! We can only imagine what a great relief and proud moment that was for you knowing all the training and hard work put in had been rewarded in winning that Gold meda
HI Daniel, many congratulations on your Gold medal achievements in Beijing at the Olympics! We can only imagine what a great relief and proud moment that was for you knowing all the training and hard work put in had been rewarded in winning that Gold medal.
I hope the Beijing Olympic experience was as you imagined and it lived up to expectation. I know that when we were in Beijing with the GB hockey team just before you in August, the set up of the village and sight of the Birds Nest stadium is one to remember for the rest of our lives.
For me I came home from Beijing without a medal, having realised how difficult they are to come-by and win a medal at an Olympics Games, yours is a truly great achievement!
Enjoy these moments and hope you are celebrating your GOLD well.
You may also want to watch:
Chloe Rogers, Liz, Barry and Oliver (From Barnston - Team GB hockey player)
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 8 Your opinion matters: Help to shape the future of your newspaper
- 9 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 10 Bar staff smash £1,000 target in charity challenge