Concerns over story of sex pervert
I KNOW it s cruel but I just had to chuckle when I read your piece about the man who filmed others in a swimming pool ( Pool pervert avoids prison , Broadcast, May 24), especially when I read that he wasn t filming the little girl but her dad. You have to
I KNOW it's cruel but I just had to chuckle when I read your piece about the man who filmed others in a swimming pool ('Pool pervert avoids prison', Broadcast, May 24), especially when I read that he wasn't filming the little girl but her dad.
You have to feel sorry for a chap like that. What sort of a man gains sexual gratification by taking pictures of other men's genitalia - most wives and mothers will agree that they are not the most attractive bits of a man.
I do hope he gets the psychiatric help he obviously needs.
However, one fact in your story did concern me quite a bit. It said he worked at a care home - just what did he do there? Did any of the residents there become more 'victims' of his sexual perversion but were unable to tell their relatives? I would like to think that he was very thoroughly checked out before starting work in the care home, but if his homosexuality was not out in the open, how were the care home staff able to guarantee that none of their residents was interfered with?
You may also want to watch:
Worried Dunmow resident
Name and address supplied
- 1 Thieves swap elderly hospital patient’s ‘precious’ rings with tin bands
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Revealed: UDC considers almost 300 possible new development sites
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 5 Q&A: Former Uttlesford District Council leader Howard Rolfe
- 6 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 7 Vulnerable Uttlesford residents set for council tax rate freeze
- 8 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 9 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 10 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear