Concerns over story of sex pervert
I KNOW it s cruel but I just had to chuckle when I read your piece about the man who filmed others in a swimming pool ( Pool pervert avoids prison , Broadcast, May 24), especially when I read that he wasn t filming the little girl but her dad. You have to
I KNOW it's cruel but I just had to chuckle when I read your piece about the man who filmed others in a swimming pool ('Pool pervert avoids prison', Broadcast, May 24), especially when I read that he wasn't filming the little girl but her dad.
You have to feel sorry for a chap like that. What sort of a man gains sexual gratification by taking pictures of other men's genitalia - most wives and mothers will agree that they are not the most attractive bits of a man.
I do hope he gets the psychiatric help he obviously needs.
However, one fact in your story did concern me quite a bit. It said he worked at a care home - just what did he do there? Did any of the residents there become more 'victims' of his sexual perversion but were unable to tell their relatives? I would like to think that he was very thoroughly checked out before starting work in the care home, but if his homosexuality was not out in the open, how were the care home staff able to guarantee that none of their residents was interfered with?
You may also want to watch:
Worried Dunmow resident
Name and address supplied
- 1 There's a rainbow in the woods outside Thaxted
- 2 Grange Farm & Dunmow Runners delighted to be back at actual races
- 3 Standing for election for a seat on Essex County Council on May 6, 2021
- 4 Delight at repairs grant which will also support specialist building trade
- 5 Pay It Forward brings joy to Dunmow community
- 6 Survey reveals Uttlesford fears of fourth national Covid lockdown
- 7 Maisie the schnoodle returns to care home after year of 'fur'-lough
- 8 Dunmow's Flitch and Chips named as one of the UK's 10 best
- 9 Join Pam on sponsored 'walkies' for Guide Dogs
- 10 Dunmow businesses delighted to be back as lockdown eases