IN PICTURES: Santa Claus visits Flitch Green for Christmas
- Credit: Saffron Photo
Santa Claus has toured Essex villages with help from a Braintree Rotary club.
Santa visited Flitch Green on Sunday, December 12, after visiting Great Leighs and Black Notley earlier in the week.
He was helping to raise money for PARC, a Great Notley-based charity for children with additional needs, with the Rotary Club of Braintree Rivers and Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer.
Howard Davis, of Braintree Rivers Rotary, said: "We had a lovely time visiting the villages on our Santa Sleigh tour.
"It was great to see the neighbours in their doorsteps with happy children and happy dogs.
"We have run the event for around a decade and it gets better and better each year."
Howard added: "PARC is a very worthy organisation.
"It looks after children with additional needs and their parents in our area.
- 1 Plan to ease congestion at M11 junction 8 gets underway
- 2 Plans unveiled for 22 new Hatfield Broad Oak homes
- 3 Dunmow St Mary's pupils scoop 14 medals in school sport series
- 4 Uttlesford District Council row over £4m 'black hole'
- 5 Environmental action: Dunmow boutique Wardrobe holding eco-swap
- 6 Great Dunmow man jailed for 14 years
- 7 Care home visitor limits to be lifted next week
- 8 Suspected crowbar assault leaves Stansted driver with serious injuries
- 9 Firefighters rescue curious cat from Great Notley drainpipe
- 10 New Broomfield Hospital garden to boost patients' wellbeing
"It's an organisation which the Rotary Club of Braintree Rivers is always keen to support."