IT S 10am on Sunday morning, the sun is shining, it s a beautiful day outside yet we can t go out into the garden because my neighbour is having another bonfire (the last one was Friday at 2.30pm). I am a mum of five, one being a tiny baby and two with re
IT'S 10am on Sunday morning, the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day outside yet we can't go out into the garden because my neighbour is having another bonfire (the last one was Friday at 2.30pm).
I am a mum of five, one being a tiny baby and two with reflux, which means I have between four to six loads of washing to do a day. It's so ridiculous that I have to have the tumble dryer on in this lovely weather.
Unfortunately there are no rules in our district with regard to bonfires. I know it is impossible to go round everyone's house to let them know you are having one.
Wouldn't it be nice if there was a 'silent rule' that you only had one after say 5pm. That way my washing wouldn't be on the line!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 3 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 5 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 6 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 7 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 8 4 English Heritage events to enjoy at Audley End this summer
- 9 Stebbing on the verge of becoming 'small town', residents fear
- 10 Residents hand water to stranded drivers after fatal M11 crash