PLEASE could anyone tell me why they think our bin men come round out area about 8-8.30am to pull out all of the black or green bins, line them up in the car park and leave them in the way of residents trying to get cars out to get children to school or g
PLEASE could anyone tell me why they think our bin men come round out area about 8-8.30am to pull out all of the black or green bins, line them up in the car park and leave them in the way of residents trying to get cars out to get children to school or go to work?
The bin men then go off and do other rounds and then return about three to four hours later to empty the bins and have a whale of a time trying to remember where the bins should be positioned!
We are a small cul-de-sac with car parking areas so this really does look ridiculous and it is unnecessary and annoying.
Nice to see that the public money is being spent wisely on making the bin men do the round twice...
You may also want to watch:
I thought I was imagining it when I first saw it happen but it has been going on for about four or five collections now.
- 1 Pets Corner: It's time to get your dog back to training class
- 2 Chelmsford beer festival cancelled for 2021 by Covid concerns
- 3 Revealed: The progress made so far to create a new business park
- 4 Revealed: almost 300 possible new development sites are submitted
- 5 Braintree council installs further electric vehicle charging points
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages in north-west Essex
- 7 Dunmow mayor sets out summer programme set to unite community
- 8 Lamborghini v Ferrari at Petrolheadonism.Club's Supercar Sunday event at The Warren Estate in Essex
- 9 Coronavirus rates in Essex are doubling every 10 days
- 10 In pictures: Uttlesford pupils' fun before the summer holidays
Upper Mill Field